• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I "think" I have a tickle fetish, but I'm afraid??

Hello200

Okay, so I'm hoping for your guys help to why I feel this way. So basically, since in my early teens I realized that tickling turns me on really easily. *sorry if this is personal* But right when I started fantasizing sexy scenarios, I would think about being tickled helplessly by a hot sexy guy, and I would get turned on SO quickly from it. Eventually I turned to the internet and enjoyed watching people being tied down in bondage and tickled relentlessly. Just letting you know, I am a straight girl. I can get somewhat turned on by watching guys get tickled.. But not much. I get the horniest when I watch videos of girls being tickled, because I imagine myself in their situation and it turns me on.

Now this is the weird part. So I have kept my fetish a secret for a really long time bc I am afraid people will judge me for it, but also because I also think I have this strange deep fear of being tickled. Like, the thought of being tied up and tickled without mercy for a long time terrifies me. For example, whenever a family member or friend tries to tickle me I FREAK OUT and run as fast as I can in the opposite direction like I literally can't stand the thought of it. Like a part of me would rather stap myself and die then be tickled and have no way at all to escape it... But at the same time, thinking about being tickled or watching or reading tickle stories brings me a lot of joy (if that sounds weird sorry lol) and it turns me on SO much. Oh i should probably mention that it only turns me on with the idea of ME being tickled.. The idea of me tickling someone else doesn't excite me nearly as much. I am just confused why I am so conflicted here.

One reason I have been thinking as to why I am afraid of being tied down and tickled is the concept of loss of control and not being able to control things, and that scares the hell out of me. But maybe at the same time loss of control turns me on?? Idk my mind is so confusing.

Another thing I was thinking of is maybe I will only accept boyfriends tickling me (none really have in the past so I wouldn't know for sure), because I see tickling in a very sexual way. And maybe that's why I get especially freaked out when my family members or strictly friends try to tickle me? Bc I see it sexually.. But idk...

Anyone know why I am like this? I love tickling and the idea of being tickled, but I am afraid of ACTUALLY being tickled and try to avoid bc it scares me? I figured this was the best place to ask.. Anyone experience this? Should I try to overcome my fear or something? Is actually being tickled enjoyable? I'm just confused and trying to figure out my fetish/fear. Any advice? And sorry if this was rlly long I just needed to let this out:/

Personally I like tickling more than being tickled, but I can see where you're coming from. Maybe you need to try tickling in small degree. Maybe you like the idea of being tickled but only if you reaaaally trust the person. If it so sexual, you might want to do it with people you trust.

Go slow at first to "break the ice" without any restraints of any kind. It may take time for you to adjust but as you go along and see how pleasurable it is, the more comfortable you will become. I am not a heavy bondage tickler. I like slow, erotic tickle teasing so light restraints I use on my wife work best. But most of the time I don't even use any restraints because she loves it so much. She has even conditioned herself over time to pull her toes back and hold them there even while I lightly dance a hairbrush all over her soles. It really turns her on and gets her "in the mood" very quickly. I am certain over time that since this is such a turn on for you, that your primal fear of the tickling will soon become your passion. 023.JPG

I have a similar thing, tickling someone turns me on, so I can empathize with that feeling as well, not being able to enjoy the sensation without getting turned on. But it's natural and unfortunate that you can't enjoy something but don't give up lol, I'm pretty sure you'll meet someone who is willing to tickle you trust me on that. And ticking can be scary if you don't know or trust the person but, once it happens, oh my god you'll love every second of it at least I did lol. Now ticking can be sexual but in my case it was fun, not being in control for once I loved every second lol. So don't worry about not being able to connect with someone in that way you'll get lucky one day

Happy tickles
Shy

The key to this kind of situation is trust. You need to have somebody you fully trust as your tickler. Also, as stated above, begin with no bondage, then progress to just using a couple of silk scarves.

Hello200, i think we should meet, so i can break you in gently to the wonderful world of tickling. :bow:

I think you guys are right. My main issue is trust.. It's difficult for me to fully trust people, but I feel like if I did it with someone I know really well then I would enjoy it:) I feel like I might be scared because I still don't fully know what it's like and I'm just kind of afraid of the unknown. Not that I've never been tickled or anything but not where I couldn't escape easily if I wanted to. :/

I think you are getting good advice. It's a personal thing. You will have to take control of your exploration.

I suggest one of two things...in line with what others have said about going slow and exploring it with someone you trust. You don't even have to explain the whole thing. Just pick one of your least ticklish spots...and ask them to tickle you. Sit on the couch and do it. See what happens. You can still stop. You can get away. See what happens. Baby steps.

Personally, as a male, ler...I have never used restraints of any kind in my personal life. I probably have some fantasies about it. And like you, I enjoy watching ticklish women...even if restrained. But the women that I have been with have not been extremely ticklish such that they try to get away.

Anyway. Take it slow. Get tickled a little bit. Reflect. Try again. It seems like you are sorting things out. Good for you. Have fun with it. Good luck.

Explore it slowly with a male friend or a boyfriend

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I'm glad that you decided to step forward and talk with us, as a means of working your way thru what you are feeling. In many ways this is the exact function that I and the founders of the forum had in our minds when we started the place. To create an environment where people who share the ticking paraphilia can talk, and feel accepted and comfortable.

From the tone of your post, I'm going to make the assumption that you are fairly close to the 18 year old age, that one needs to be to be part of things here, and not too far along in your relationship history, and experience. A normal young woman, at the start of her independent sexual life.

The feelings that you have with regards to being tickled are not uncommon. Many people here have variations of what you feel.

Let's start with who tickles you. You identify tickling as being a sexual act in your frame of reference. That means that tickling by family members can hold a shade of the incest taboo. And that would be a push away from having that happen. Many many members here feel the same, and go to great lengths to avoid tickling from a family member, and can feel quite distressed if it happens, or even if they witness it among other family members. Very natural. The same holds for friends, only there it's a different line. You don't see friends sexually, and having them do something you do see as sexual to you reads as uncomfortable and incorrect.

It seems that you'll be looking to your sexual partners for this aspect of your sexuality. Just as you would if there was something more traditional that you liked.

That covers the 'who'

Now some of the why.

There are a lot of factors that can lay "under" you like of tickling, in that tickling might be a pathway behavior to something you really like.

For example, perhaps you have a desire to be made helpless by your lovers. Have your control taken away, be forced to have a release beyond your control. Tickling is a path to these wants. And it the tool that your mind has linked with them. This is the concept that your primary paraphilia (the term that should be used rather then fetish) is driven by deeper and broader psychological wants. And it is utterly reasonable to FEAR loss of control at the same time as wanting it to happen. Our culture is real big on always being in control. It's a silent lesson we absorb. So we naturally fear that which can take control. But you also WANT that. So you get conflict. That manifests as fear/anxiety and so forth. It's normal. In fact, some people love to chase that very sort of fear, because it turns them on in and of itself.

The things that make you work sexually are unique to you. Because they are the product of a unique path that made you. Your sexual life will be, in part, learning yourself. It's a fun trip. And most of the fears you have along the way are natural because of our culture, how we are raised, and so forth. But you've taken a strong first step by looking for information about yourself from people who have clues.

Welcome.

Myriads

You sound just like me when I was younger. :) I also see tickling as sexual and never enjoyed doing it with platonic friends or family members. It's been a sexual/romantic thing for me since I was a toddler (basically, as far back as I can remember). The only difference for me is I'm also turned on by */m videos and tickling back! :D

Like you, I also used to find the idea of being tied/tickled as scary as I found it arousing. That was until I actually did it and found the intensity of it almost disappointing in a way. It was awesome, sexy and a lot of fun, don't get me wrong. But it was nowhere near as intense as I thought it might be based on watching videos. Even during the really intense moments, I never have felt bad while being tickled. In fact, I've almost always been left longing for more. I'm about as ticklish as a person could possibly be, and if I can handle it, I'm sure you can too. :)

All it takes is finding someone you love and trust. It's not easy to trust, which is why allowing someone to tie you and tickle you is so special. Someone who cares about you isn't going to do anything to hurt you, and they will try their best to give you the experience you're looking for. If you end up with someone who doesn't share the fetish, you might need to do a bit more explaining. In my experience, vanilla guys will always lean toward the making the tickling less intense because they are afraid of hurting you or going too far. If you want a vanilla guy to really torture you, it takes VERY direct and honest communication.

If you end up with a guy with a tickle fetish himself, this will not be a problem! :) I personally think this is the best way. And just so you know, there are a lot of single guys on here.

Hello, Hello :)
I’m happy for you that you stumbled upon this forum, there is much love, info and support here. Welcome. I can certainly relate to and share some of the things you identify as you reflect upon your reactions to your own feelings regarding awareness of your emerging tickling interests. I am sorry you felt you had to keep your desire for being tickled a secret for so long, I had the blessing of a father who tickled me fiercely from toddler hood so being tickled like mad was such a part of who I was I found it strange and sad as an adult that so many were ashamed or afraid of it. I did however feel weird and ashamed of my foot fetish, it confused me and made me feel like a freak. That was until I met a man who shared and validated it. Thus, my point is; talking with others here, as you are, is brave and definitely progress!

The sexual feelings and arousal factor of seeing others get tickled, of getting tickled yourself, and even the anticipation of getting tickled can be very strong! It’s exciting, wonderful and fulfilling. The fear factor of getting tickled for one who loves to be tickled is always cute to me. I have to still laugh at myself during the moments before actually getting tickled because of the sweet paradox that I call “tickle me…wait, stop…don’t…hang on…what are you waiting for?” lol.

Seriously, there is nothing wrong with you because you fear something you also crave…the super ticklish always fear getting tickled, that never goes away, but it can be much fun, and as you gain some positive experiences getting tickled by someone you adore, you will realize that the anticipation factor is a benefit not a detriment.

You have identified for yourself some very important elements regarding the ways you would like to explore getting tickled, good for you! I can absolutely relate to not wanting to be tickled by just anyone because of the strong feelings it evokes. For me, because I have a history of being tickled in non-sexual ways from many family members and friends I can enjoy that with them and it does not evoke sexual feelings but when it comes to romantic or adult relationships I "need" the tickling component which "does" elicit sexual feelings…if that is lacking then I know the passion for that relationship does not exist and that relationship would never work for me. It sounds like you are realizing that as well, again, that is neither weird or something to feel ashamed about.

You seem to be proficient in self-analysis, which can only continue to benefit you. You will find out more for yourself about yourself as you date men you are attracted to who also love to tickle in the ways that arouse you. My point is that there is nothing wrong with only wanting a bf who wants to tickle you…It is an impossibility that I could ever fall for a man who doesn’t want to tickle me like mad on a regular basis.

My advice is to try if you can to embrace and enjoy your interests; have fun with every aspect of it, you are blessed!! I thank God all the time for making me as ticklish and desirous of getting tickled as I am. It will stop feeling weird as you say, as you meet more people that you can talk openly with. Trust me, it is no burden to be ticklish and desire getting tickled by a man you are attracted to! I hope you get the experiences you want. The tickling part takes care of itself, it becomes a part of everything you are and after a time you won’t be able to imagine yourself apart from it. Best of luck. ~tm :bouncybou

Seriously awesome words of advice from everyone here. Thanks a ton I understand why I feel the way I do a lot better now and I'm glad it's not weird to be afraid of being tickled yet want to be tickled at the same time. I still have never told anyone about my fetish in person though, or anyone I know personally.. I still would feel so weird to actually admit that to a friend. How many of you have friends or family that know about your fetish? None, some, or a lot?

The only problem is I really don't know how ticklish I am, bc I am barely tickled! I know I am ticklish, but have never been hardcore tickled except maybe when I was really little, so I wouldn't really know if I am just sort of ticklish or extremely ticklish. Though I would guess that I am extremely ticklish and I kind of hope that I am. :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Seriously awesome words of advice from everyone here. Thanks a ton I understand why I feel the way I do a lot better now and I'm glad it's not weird to be afraid of being tickled yet want to be tickled at the same time. I still have never told anyone about my fetish in person though, or anyone I know personally.. I still would feel so weird to actually admit that to a friend. How many of you have friends or family that know about your fetish? None, some, or a lot?

The only problem is I really don't know how ticklish I am, bc I am barely tickled! I know I am ticklish, but have never been hardcore tickled except maybe when I was really little, so I wouldn't really know if I am just sort of ticklish or extremely ticklish. Though I would guess that I am extremely ticklish and I kind of hope that I am. :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

I told some of my girlfriends about it, and one of my friends I met on here (in a non-sexual way), so obviously she knows. Most of my friends have reacted to it like they think it's cute/hot/cool but they wouldn't want to do it themselves because they either hate being tickled or they would rather do some other more-hardcore form of play. In general, I think a lot of vanilla people kind of envy the highly kinky. I've had friends tell me that they wish they could get more adventurous in their sex lives, but they don't have the strength, aren't sure what they like or how to begin finding out, etc.

I really think how ticklish you are is directly related to how much you like the person and how much you want to get tickled. A lot of it is an involuntary reaction, but how you react to that reaction (if that makes sense lol) is somewhat under your control. If you're with someone you find hot and funny, that person will probably make you laugh mentally as much as tickling you.

No need to be afraid haha what you just described goes for a lot of people on this forum. So welcome to the site! You'll fit in perfectly.

If you take initiative you'll be able to explore this sexual fetish and it might turn out to be a wonderful thing. Since being tickled terrifies you oh so much but at the same time really turns you on you'll really need someone you trust to be the first (lucky) candidate to tie you down and put you through your first tickle torture experience. Since you're a female you'll have no problems finding lots of men on this site who would be pumped to be your tickler. To find them keep a eye on the forums, head into the chat room, check out the personals section. If you take your time you'll find someone in your desired age group who will respect all your limits and would be happy to tickle you. Another option would be to tell your significant other at the time about your fetish, although perhaps that's a discussion for a later time.

Also, feel free to PM me! My name is Joe and I've only been on this site a couple years. I'd be happy to share my experiences with you. :)

I want to say that as a 20 year old girl, I have felt this same way as you for most of my life: terrified of admitting my secret but also yearning desperately to explore my tickling fetish at the same time. I joined TMF about a month ago almost and it's been incredibly encouraging. Suddenly I realize that I'm not alone in what I'm feeling and, in fact, there's a whole community of folks just like me.

So you aren't alone!

Now this is the weird part. So I have kept my fetish a secret for a really long time bc I am afraid people will judge me for it, but also because I also think I have this strange deep fear of being tickled. Like, the thought of being tied up and tickled without mercy for a long time terrifies me. For example, whenever a family member or friend tries to tickle me I FREAK OUT and run as fast as I can in the opposite direction like I literally can't stand the thought of it. Like a part of me would rather stap myself and die then be tickled and have no way at all to escape it... But at the same time, thinking about being tickled or watching or reading tickle stories brings me a lot of joy (if that sounds weird sorry lol) and it turns me on SO much. Oh i should probably mention that it only turns me on with the idea of ME being tickled.. The idea of me tickling someone else doesn't excite me nearly as much. I am just confused why I am so conflicted here.

This is not weird at all and perfectly normal. I used to be exactly the same way, and up to this day I freak out if a friend or family member tries to tickle me because it is sexual for me and just feels totally inappropriate. Kinda like they wanted to grab my boob.

It is also normal to be afraid, because the sensation can be quite overwhelming. I am nervous prior to every session I have, because every time will be new and unique. The trick is to try it with someone you utterly, completely trust and can rely on. Have a safeword. Use it if you feel like you need to.

There's been some good responses here. rdhd's could use a little editing, but by and large a very supportive group. Yes, it can feel terrifying when you think you'r alone. My ex use to like to bust me in front of her friends, saying she liked watching me squirm. Good for her, but I'd get her good once we got home. Then I enjoyed watching her squirm. One of the reasons she's an ex now.

The first time will be anxiety ridden, the anticipation and all, but once the show starts, what joy there is to be experienced. I ended up going to a sensual massage therapist once I was single again, who had an offer of being tied down for the session, called Surrender to Yin. She was an excellent tickler, and I kept seeing her for years. She loved to tickle and boy could she make me laugh. Once you get past those first initial sessions, it becomes much easier.

If you get to a point where you have a bf who really loves you, and you trust him. Tell him what you want to try and tell him to be nice. I think you both will have a great time. :)

Okay, so I'm hoping for your guys help to why I feel this way. So basically, since in my early teens I realized that tickling turns me on really easily. *sorry if this is personal* But right when I started fantasizing sexy scenarios, I would think about being tickled helplessly by a hot sexy guy, and I would get turned on SO quickly from it. Eventually I turned to the internet and enjoyed watching people being tied down in bondage and tickled relentlessly. Just letting you know, I am a straight girl. I can get somewhat turned on by watching guys get tickled.. But not much. I get the horniest when I watch videos of girls being tickled, because I imagine myself in their situation and it turns me on.

One reason I have been thinking as to why I am afraid of being tied down and tickled is the concept of loss of control and not being able to control things, and that scares the hell out of me. But maybe at the same time loss of control turns me on?? Idk my mind is so confusing.

Another thing I was thinking of is maybe I will only accept boyfriends tickling me (none really have in the past so I wouldn't know for sure), because I see tickling in a very sexual way. And maybe that's why I get especially freaked out when my family members or strictly friends try to tickle me? Bc I see it sexually.. But idk...

Anyone know why I am like this? I love tickling and the idea of being tickled, but I am afraid of ACTUALLY being tickled and try to avoid bc it scares me? I figured this was the best place to ask.. Anyone experience this? Should I try to overcome my fear or something? Is actually being tickled enjoyable? I'm just confused and trying to figure out my fetish/fear. Any advice? And sorry if this was rlly long I just needed to let this out:/

All of it sounds very familiar. I get super turned on by the idea of a hot guy tickling me but am terrified if a 'wrong' person attempts to do it. It feels like a violation of my sexuality because it's such an intense turn-on for me. It took me almost a year to tell my bf that I'm into having my armpits stroked when he goes down on me, and another two to come out as someone who just really enjoys being tickled. He does not share my interest but will indulge in it because he's seen the effect it has on me. So as others have said, trust is essential. And for me, also sexual attraction. The two must be there at the same time for it to be enjoyable.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back