• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm feelin extra cocky today...

Jason Reborn

Level of Triple Diamond Feather
Another Round of Questions For Sketch the Wolf

..that I dare to re-open my questionaire thread! You ask the questions and I answer them...or at least the one's I feel like answering anyays lol. But seriously though, I'm back and in high spirits (so don't bring me down with past events). I'm back with a new twist as well that I learned of myself through my latest journey of self discovery...if you want to know what it is, you'll have to ask...this IS a Questionaire Thread afterall :p

Last edited:
Did you know we had furries all over the place here in my city over the last few days?

They come every year..........

Did you know we had furries all over the place here in my city over the last few days?

They come every year..........

No I didn't....shame I wasn't there in my fursuit, too. I'd walk up to you like, "hey angel77, what's up?" lol jk. But seriously, furries all over the city? What better way to add some character to the city lol.

How the heck are ya?

Besides the obvious, I'm grand! I never felt better! I did a lot of soul searching this past year and I have realized a lot more about myself than I ever thought possible (the bisexual label, not included lol).

...so what's up with the Pentagrams in your signature? Is it a LaVeyan thing?

Do you know I keep wanting to type "sole" instead of "soul" because of what forum I'm on?

:p

Can you really be furry when you're covered in Flames? :jester:

So... what's your opinion on the Knight Templars? Were they ACTUALLY worshipers of Baphomet, or was it a Vatican set-up?

Do you know that every time I see the title of this thread, I keep wanting to ask if you have your penis in your hand?

Get it? Feeling cocky? :bwahaha:

Sometimes I crack myself up.

^:rowfull:

What compelled you to sell your soul? :eek:

Have you ever killed something... or someone? :D

:canada::usa::sweden:

So, a Canadian, an American and a Swede walk into a bar..........

Or invade your thread.............

:bwahaha:

What do you think of a panda that uses chopsticks?

292_panda_bear_chopsticks_eating_hg_clr.gif

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back