• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm feelin extra cocky today...

Don't forget to wear purple!
On October 20th, 2010, people across the country will wear purple in honor of the 6 gay boys who committed suicide in recent weeks due to homophobic abuse. Purple represents spirit in the gay community. Please know that times will get better and that you will meet people who will love you for who you are, no matter your sexuality. RIP Tyler Clementi, Seth Walsh, Justin Aaberg, Raymond Chase, Asher Brown and Billy Lucas.

This is the first time I'm hearing of these suicides...it's sad. I hope the ones responsible for these tragic deaths are really feeling shitty. I will be more than happy to wear something purple on the 20th...

My roommate and I are thinking about going to a gay bar tonight? Should we? Have you been to one?

My roommate and I are thinking about going to a gay bar tonight? Should we? Have you been to one?

You definitely should! With a woman of your beauty, I wouldn't be surprised if you had all your drinks paid for by almost every lesbian in the room :) As far as me being in a gay bar, no I have yet to experience that. But I have been to many parties so far this year that has led to me having a couple one night stands....

My webcam got destroyed, so I'm gonna have to ask my father for the 20 bucks to get a new one. This time, I'm gonna make sure that the built-in mic works, too.

:bump: ing out of pure boredom mixed with a desire to gain my new feather :D

Is that hat pink or orange? ;)

Wow! I actually have Addie asking me a question on my old questionaire thread! Um, okay...give me a min to maintain my composure for a sec lol....*whew!* Okay, I'm ready....the original color of the hat was red, but I wore it so many times, that it faded to orange...then turned to pink. The Wording on the hat is as followed:

"Your Girlfriend is My Biggest Fan"​

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back