• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

0095 - Challenge 9 - EXPLICIT CONTENT

PolarBearNSFW

TMF Expert
tumblr_n2lm5ofG7w1rc6cdpo9_r1_1280.jpg

Silence + balance challenge

Before opening our facilities worldwide we wanted to make sure our customers have a glimpse of what to expect.
We auditioned many different characters, but Faith volunteered as she’s already capable of being both silent and well balanced, so she makes for the perfect testimonial to this challenge.

Since it seems thousands of people are waiting for this, we had to make the process automatic, controlled by the main computer in our HQ.

So, level 1 it’s just -stand there- for the amateurs.

Level 2: the feather from the box won’t move. You probably will. (execution time: 4 h);

Level 3, this is the hard one.

Rules

the feather (which will now move back and forth) will stop once the timer reaches 00:00:00. When that happens, you pass the challenge.
The timer starts from 4 hours.
The sound meter right under the timer is extremely sensible. Your sounds are muffled, but even the slightest giggle will put the arrow on the red zone.
1 second on the red zone = + 10 seconds on the timer.
If you reach the 6th hour on the timer, you’ll receive your radar-ticket, that snaps around your ankle. Now you can stop, if you want, just by falling on purpose. (or you could reset the timer, if you like.)
If you fall before the timer reaches the 6th hour, you’ll start from the beginning, with baby oil all over your body, and itching powder under your feet.)
The radar-ticket on your ankle is your direct, super special, golden, express pass to the bonus round.

Bonus Round rules: for extremely loud clients, in need for the special treatment.

The Bonus Round has no bounds. As I said, the computer is now in charge. Potentially, 100 arms can get out of each Bonus Round seat ( it seems many people need this treatment, so we provided extra seats in each facility). If the computer wants every inch of your body covered in baby oil, more fingers in your mouth, another one inside you, or just more arms working on your skin, nobody can stop it from doing so.
It might last weeks (you won’t die there, the computer knows even how to keep you comfortable, somehow) or just hours, but in that case I can assure you now it’s going to be super intense.

This level teaches how to stay quiet, just by driving you to exhaustion, and forcing you to take Level n. 7 again. Until you get it right.

Faith didn’t know there was the bonus round, as she passed Level 3 the first time. Once we told her so, she wanted to do it all over again, reach 06:00:01 on the timer, and fall of the ground on purpose, to “unlock” the special level.

She got in last month, and she’s still in there.

A lovely sadistic scenario featuring the heroine from one of my favourite games of all time. Everything to love about this. :) Level 2 particularly appealed to me, for some reason - something about having that feather there, and the phrase "it won't move, but you probably will" - love it. :p

A lovely sadistic scenario featuring the heroine from one of my favourite games of all time. Everything to love about this. :) Level 2 particularly appealed to me, for some reason - something about having that feather there, and the phrase "it won't move, but you probably will" - love it. :p
glad you appreciate it!

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back