• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

1/21 Crystal-the Ticklish Newcomer (M/F, Feet)

Aboundtime

TMF Regular
This is actually the first clip I filmed. But because of format issues I didn't get to edit it until now. Without further a due.

Crystal begins by asking you what would you like to do to her feet. Massage it? Lick it? Nah, I'd rather tickle them! Her feet are tied up and rested on the bed board. Crystal, naturally, has reddish pink feet. Her reactions to being tickled with a pencil is remarkable! She has never been tickled to this level before. It's like seeing a girl get stripped of her virginity. Her eyes lids bulge up and she goes into uncontrollable laughter. After the shoot, I asked what was the worst part of being tickled, she immediately responded by saying the brush. The brush was no exception.

Sequence 01.Still002.jpgSequence 01.Still005.jpgSequence 01.Still003.jpgSequence 01.Still004.jpgSequence 01.Still003.jpg

Your thoughts and opinions on how I can further improve my clips will be much appreciated :)

For full clip go to
www.clips4sale.com/61141

Last edited:
From what I could see Crystal is a pretty good ticklee!!!!
I like her laugh, feet, and reactions to the tickling!!!
Can you tell us what size her feet are???

Nice clip, thanks for sharing.

One suggestion would be to find another way to show preview clips.
Also you can hogtie her or tie her spread eagle or maybe invest in some stocks.
And finally can you sell your clips in WMV format???

Just a few suggestions, you look like your doing well, and I would say just keep tickling.
Thank You, and I hope my suggestions help.
Adrian

One suggestion would be to find another way to show preview clips.
Also you can hogtie her or tie her spread eagle or maybe invest in some stocks.
And finally can you sell your clips in WMV format???

Just a few suggestions, you look like your doing well, and I would say just keep tickling.
Thank You, and I hope my suggestions help.
Adrian

Thank you very much! I have just updated the store and there is a WMV version of it. Also, I'll be uploading in WMV from now on. In addition, if you checkout the top, there is an ad free stream that you can view the preview. Thank you for your input!

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back