• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

11 Points of Restraint F/F

If you can please consider Charlie as the ler. It would probably become the best revenge clip you've ever made.

And by that look on Charlie's face when Tasha told her just how totally screwed she is should be enough to make this clip happen. it would be a HOT! one Ive no doubt. :)

"Sorry, Charlie" (Not that she is old enough to get the reference)

I like the new apparatus. Tickler Tasha gets victim Charlie best about the underarms. (Despite all the empahsis on feet in this tickling world, I keep reading people most often report their armpits as their most ticklish area. Ribs are second, feet third.)

It's too bad you dont have a dog - and a memory bad enough to forget to release one of the girls from this device.

If you can please consider Charlie as the ler. It would probably become the best revenge clip you've ever made.

Looks like it will happen this week. I am beginning production of the new ebony site, no better to launch it then with a revenge video on Tasha!

What are the chances of getting Nurse Lise in it with Brooke torturing her feet? :)

Hi Tommy - this device is fantastic!

Is there any chance of changing the ankle restraints to something more like this:

Hi Tommy - this device is fantastic!

Is there any chance of changing the ankle restraints to something more like this:

You mean with no toe tie? The toe tie attachment can come off easily, I probably wont use it much and save the toeties for the stocks.

You mean with no toe tie? The toe tie attachment can come off easily, I probably wont use it much and save the toeties for the stocks.

Tommy your POR device is the best tickle equipment now known to man. Toe ties and all. Don't change a thing. :)

No Way - Please! The toe tie is excellent! I think it is one of the best parts of the new device.

I meant with the ankle strap that goes all the way around like the leg strap instead of an ankle cuff. Reduces wiggling.

No Way - Please! The toe tie is excellent! I think it is one of the best parts of the new device.

I meant with the ankle strap that goes all the way around like the leg strap instead of an ankle cuff. Reduces wiggling.

Ok, I think I can do both, ankle cuff and strap. I am going to teach myself to make restraints, just waiting for some supplies to come I ordered, guess I know what my first project will be!

Ok, I think I can do both, ankle cuff and strap. I am going to teach myself to make restraints, just waiting for some supplies to come I ordered, guess I know what my first project will be!
You are truly the pioneer of tickle torture. Seriously. Awesome. No one produces tickle material like Tickle Abuse.

The first 3 vids with the new device are amazing. I can't wait to buy one with the ankle strapped down and a toe tie. Wow.

Indeed a dedicated master of the craft. Thanks Tommy for always going above and beyond

:thumbsup: That's a great device you got, man. Very cool!
What would you ballpark the price being at, for a reproduction of that monster? :mhorns::eek::mhorns:

Still, (Even after all this time :cheesy: )- I have dreamt of seeing another clip featuring the blonde babe from the Broken Bikini Model and Damsel in Distress clips .. Just seeing her back for even one last clip- a clip in which of course she gets tickle-TORMENTED, haha. :fingerscrossed:
I think it might be time to get a pool going... see how much it would take for her to agree to spend a good 8-10 minutes strapped into...THAT!

WOAH... excuse the emoticon, but it expresses my feelings exactly: :yowzer:

That thing looks amazing. I wish I could afford one of those!

:thumbsup: That's a great device you got, man. Very cool!
What would you ballpark the price being at, for a reproduction of that monster? :mhorns::eek::mhorns:

Still, (Even after all this time :cheesy: )- I have dreamt of seeing another clip featuring the blonde babe from the Broken Bikini Model and Damsel in Distress clips .. Just seeing her back for even one last clip- a clip in which of course she gets tickle-TORMENTED, haha. :fingerscrossed:
I think it might be time to get a pool going... see how much it would take for her to agree to spend a good 8-10 minutes strapped into...THAT!

I am going to make a section of my website for all of my bondage furniture, this device in particular would be very expensive, 4-5K range, probably even more. I am designing and building more compact and much cheaper devices, such as portable tickling tables and my own line of cuffs. I won't open the bondage store until I have a line of inexpensive items so that everyone can feel included, I know if I didn't build my own stuff, I wouldn't be able to afford what I have.

First classic clip of 2010.

Charlie is a walking talking ticklish funny bone. :)

hi tommy when will you post the new amber clip, did you make it already? thank you

hi tommy when will you post the new amber clip, did you make it already? thank you

I made a mini-series of videos Amber and Brooke called "naughty night in" which will include 3 videos: "making me wet," "naked immobile," and "hot and bothered." The first video is like a footlove video, just naughtier, and the second two are really naughty, both girls naked tickling and playing with each other. They will be on my c4s store and samples up Thursday night.

Yes, Amber and Brooke, both naked in the new device. I will post all three of the videos (one is a naughty footlove video) on Thursday early evening.

Amber and Dianne please, and be sure to use the oil and brush on their soles!:peace:

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back