• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

12/6/09 - NEW Taryn: Carbonated, Silly, Wacky, Fun & Bubbles!!!

Great preview sweet Taryn. Your laugh is GREAT and INFECTIOUS!! How are you today?? :twohugs:

:hello: Vlad, how have you been?

Things have been crazy with the job search, but I miss chatting with you! Your suggestion for the dungeon punishment is great, I am going to have to ask if I can make a mess in the dungeon :innocent:

I'm doing pretty good. Finally got some snow here! Which was nice for a few hours before it turned to rain. BLEH! Hope the job search gets better!

You don't need to make a mess of the dungeon. Just put rubbermaid buckets under the bottles. :D Now that i think about it. Making the dungeon a mess would require more punishment. So maybe stick with that :D LOL!

I initially had written a fairly lengthy response...but decided to sum it up in just a few words:

Dude...

Seriously...

You are the fuckin' man!!!!!! :D

Awww you are awesome!! :wave: Let's all start a wave for TKLMAN!!!!

And, it wasn't just a stupid, silly thing you said... it was hilarious and so smart like all of your posts!! :boogie:

When Ryan told me about the TMF, I never imaged it would be such a cool place where I truly feel welcome and embraced. A large thank you goes to you, TKLMAN, for supporting my work and always thinking up something funny and brilliant to put a smile on my face :D

So thank YOU for being awesome and always brightening mine and so many other TMFer's day!!!! :jumpupanddown:

:man:

Wow. :wow:

You guys are too much.

All I ever do is react to the amazing threads , clips , & pics that you guys share w/us. Believe me ... you two make it easy to reply w/something "funny" & "brilliant".

Thank you x infinity for the kind words , my friends. :bowing:

Dude...

TESTIFY!!!!

TKLMAN: That's an awesome concept and a fun "scene of desperation" :D

Taryn and Ryan: You guys define consistency and awesomeness!!! The fact that you two got your idea for a clip from someone here at TMF, went along with it and had fun doing it... you guys rock and you better win that Gold Feather or heads will roll!!!!!!! :D

I can't take any credit for the concept , m'man ... that was all Taryn & Ryan.

But you're absolutely right in that these two are the definition of awesome. It ain't a surprise that they're receiving the accolades that they are. I can't think of too many other producers who deserve all the good that's coming their way than Ryan & Taryn.

:toast:This... was certainly an interesting take on the tickle side of things.

Very unique. Once again Ryan and Taryn, well done on helping to redefine the tickle genre.

You two rock! Now, why didn't we unscrew the caps? bwhaahaaaaaa :devil: :redheart:

Dude...

TESTIFY!!!!

TKLMAN: That's an awesome concept and a fun "scene of desperation" :D

Taryn and Ryan: You guys define consistency and awesomeness!!! The fact that you two got your idea for a clip from someone here at TMF, went along with it and had fun doing it... you guys rock and you better win that Gold Feather or heads will roll!!!!!!! :D

Wow. :wow:

You guys are too much.

All I ever do is react to the amazing threads , clips , & pics that you guys share w/us. Believe me ... you two make it easy to reply w/something "funny" & "brilliant".

Thank you x infinity for the kind words , my friends. :bowing:

I can't take any credit for the concept , m'man ... that was all Taryn & Ryan.

But you're absolutely right in that these two are the definition of awesome. It ain't a surprise that they're receiving the accolades that they are. I can't think of too many other producers who deserve all the good that's coming their way than Ryan & Taryn.

:toast:This... was certainly an interesting take on the tickle side of things.

Very unique. Once again Ryan and Taryn, well done on helping to redefine the tickle genre.

You two rock! Now, why didn't we unscrew the caps? bwhaahaaaaaa :devil: :redheart:

Seriously...everyone...you're all amazing! :bowing:

Thanks so much for accepting Rook's Media, and Taryn's Tiny Toes w/ open arms...
( I could make a deliciously cheesy Journey reference, but I shall pass... :p)

Means the world...

:toast:

Ryan

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back