• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

12 Clip Update!

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
As a celebration for getting over 5 million hits since we re-opened our site doors, I thought a bigger update was in order:

Enjoy!

I thank you 5 million times! :)

P.S. I don't think Pam was the first person Howard ever tickled on his show. Does anyone know for sure?

Last edited:
It was Ana. She wrote in asking Howard if he would tickle her feet. He did. Andre tickled (or tried to tickle) Robin's feet. Then there was the Christmas show, when he had three models come in to get tickled by Santa Stern.

Thanks for the info, slacker!

Was Robin ticklish? I'd love to see her get tickled, if only because I can't stand her :)

re: feetonline

you warned us, but I didn't listen....

now, if you'll excuse me...I have to find something to stop the bleeding in my ears....:(

oh yeah....thanks for the clips!:)

Belinda Carlyle?

I thought Belinda was the first tickle he did on the air?

.......I only see 6 clips.....that's half of 12........I'm confused........

Is TickleTheater's math wrong?

Originally posted by Everlast
.......I only see 6 clips.....that's half of 12........I'm confused........

I didn't even bother counting! :D

oh.......nevermind.....multiple clips.....I see now......yeah.....

Hello TickleTheater!

Nice to see an all-feet update! Thanks! By the way, it's great that you brought your site back up. I was formerly a member named AA and now I'm named AquaAdventure (or AA for short). Keep up the good work!

5 million hits is a massive amount, very well done sir.

btw i cant see 12 clips... maybe your counting double?

Just like Everlast said, multiple files in some of the downloads. So 12 in all.

Yet another clip...

...that doesn't work. It's getting to the point where NONE of them work. I feel like I'm wasting my time wating for them to download just to get a message telling me they can't play. Be nice if I found that out beforehand!

Tiki..I have a similar problem so I right click on the download and click on save target as and then play them directly from the saved files.........

Ven

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back