• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

1483 ~ Vignettes of tickle torture during the Spanish Inquisition (Non-con, nudity)

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
1483 ~ Vignettes of tickle torture during the Spanish Inquisition (Non-con, nudity) thru page 5

THE RACK~ As a tickle fetishist. I can't help but wonder if during the terror of the Spanish Inquisition, that there may have been a few inquisitors, or jailers, that also had a penchant for tickle torture. And perhaps saw fit to indulge themselves on the more fair of the accused... perhaps as amusement when they were not putting them to question. One can only speculate. Here, first in the 1483 set, The Rack is used in an unconventional way, to bind and hold a wench exposed for slow tickle torture.

Strappado ~ Second in the 1483 set is The Inverted Strappado, obviously made a little more uncomfortable with the application of some all-over body tickling.

The Stocks ~
It would not be a stretch to imagine that the inventor (if not the perpetuators) of the ubiquitous stocks were fond of tickle torture. The heavy, hoary wood locking petite feet in place, soles exposed and helpless to the attentions of a bored guard. Laughter may have echoed long into the night between trials.

The Heretic's Chair ~ Number four in the 1483 series is the Heretic's Chair. The seat was usually made of iron and might have rows of dull pointed studs. The heavy restraints made sure a lovely bottom had nowhere to squirm as the conductive metal was often heated with a brazier beneath. Here, however, the inquisitors assistant has seen fit to extract his own brand of screaming, well before the the heavier play begins.

Last edited:
1483 ~ Vignettes of tickle torture during the Spanish Inquisition (Non-con, nudity) thru page 8

The Wheel and Cat's Paw (Spanish Tickler)
~ The fifth in the 1483 series is the Wheel and Cat's Paw. Tomorrow the witch will be put to an agonizing public death; being broken on the Wheel. But tonight, the torturer's young apprentice practices control and reserve, tickle torturing the beauty with deft strokes of the metal cat's paw, also called the Spanish Tickler. Her forced shrieks of laughter mask the horror to come.

The Confessional Horse ~ The sixth in the 1483 series is the The Confessional Horse. In itself, the wooden hurdle is torture after a time, but here the inquisitors attempt to speed a confession with the Ordeal of the Quill; the merciless tickling of her tender soles, and relentless tickling of her maidenhead . A chaste and godly woman would never cry out in ecstasy unless she indeed fornicates with the devil. Then assuredly guilt is nigh upon her soul.

The Iron Maiden ~ The seventh and last in the 1483 series is the The Iron Maiden.There seems to be some historical discrepancy as to whether a fiendish device like The Iron Maiden ever existed in the time of the Inquisition. The only prototype ever found was centuries later in a German Castle by Napoleonic soldiers... however, given its nature and simplicity, there is no reason or evidence that something akin to it was not present in the dungeons of the Grande Inquisitor, Tomás de Torquemada. Here is another take on the casket of torment; modified not to impale unless the victim moves. The open sides and ankle stocks allow for relentless prodding of the body, and the prolonged tickling of dangling soles. The accused dare not move and must endure in motionless laughter, like a true and serene follower of Christ.

1483 ~ BONUS MATERIAL

1483 ~ BONUS MATERIAL

Here are the very first four panels I started for this series with a very experimental, quickly drawn and loose technique, more about gesture and emotion than rendering... while I found it fun, it did not convey the detail and focus I wanted for the actual torture scenes, so I went with realism in one-off panels, which are easier to produce when a fancy takes me, rather than a full blown graphic novel.

I built an Iron Maiden, minus the stakes, specifically for shock effect tickling and psychological isolation, back in the early 1990's. I padded it for comfort, but otherwise, my tickle victims were forced to lay at a 25 to 30 degree angle, strapped inside, lid shut, blind-folded. I drilled two holes in the base for well, urine drainage, and I lined the top with cat o' nine tails and dangling feathers sewed into velvet for sensual and psychological emphasis. I cranked it to the said 25-30 degree angle so that I may sit on a stool and go to work on their feet. I would simultaneously crank the lid lower and lower until their faces were covered in feathers as I worked one foot with my other hand. It was a great addition to my arsenal for many years, but when I moved to New Mexico in 2002, I couldn't get it to fit into the moving van. So I dismantled most of it and trucked it that way. Somehow I never got it quite put back together right and, funny as it is, used the wood for my fireplace over the winter. I kept the handware in my tool boxes and may make one again sometime. Total cost: About $500-$750 and maybe 10 hours labor if you do it with care. Worth every helpless shriek from inside.

1483 ~ Vignettes of tickle torture during the Spanish Inquisition (Non-con, nudity) thru page 8

The Wheel and Cat's Paw (Spanish Tickler)
~ The fifth in the 1483 series is the Wheel and Cat's Paw. Tomorrow the witch will be put to an agonizing public death; being broken on the Wheel. But tonight, the torturer's young apprentice practices control and reserve, tickle torturing the beauty with deft strokes of the metal cat's paw, also called the Spanish Tickler. Her forced shrieks of laughter mask the horror to come.

The Confessional Horse ~ The sixth in the 1483 series is the The Confessional Horse. In itself, the wooden hurdle is torture after a time, but here the inquisitors attempt to speed a confession with the Ordeal of the Quill; the merciless tickling of her tender soles, and relentless tickling of her maidenhead . A chaste and godly woman would never cry out in ecstasy unless she indeed fornicates with the devil. Then assuredly guilt is nigh upon her soul.

The Iron Maiden ~ The seventh and last in the 1483 series is the The Iron Maiden.There seems to be some historical discrepancy as to whether a fiendish device like The Iron Maiden ever existed in the time of the Inquisition. The only prototype ever found was centuries later in a German Castle by Napoleonic soldiers... however, given its nature and simplicity, there is no reason or evidence that something akin to it was not present in the dungeons of the Grande Inquisitor, Tomás de Torquemada. Here is another take on the casket of torment; modified not to impale unless the victim moves. The open sides and ankle stocks allow for relentless prodding of the body, and the prolonged tickling of dangling soles. The accused dare not move and must endure in motionless laughter, like a true and serene follower of Christ.

Wonderfull drawings :happyfloa

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back