• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

15 Year Old Gang Raped Commits Suicide

Boy Ticklish

1st Level Red Feather
According to Yahoo! News, a 15 year old girl, on spring break, was gang raped while unconscious by 3 of her fellow classmates (all at the age of 16), who while raping her, decided to take pictures of the attack and posted them on the web, harassing her til she decided to end her own life by hanging. The authorities have since arrested the 3 and they are now being processed and charged with multiple counts of rape, sexual assault, and other offenses. If found/plead guilty, they all will serve 2 years in Juvenile, and serve out the rest of their sentencing in an adult prison.

And people wonder why aliens don't just come on down to our planet and say hello...

As a fellow rape victim, I am APPALLED and DISGUSTED to the point of WANTING TO VOMIT. This...this is HORRIFIC. This isn't even HUMAN! If these kids really did this then their evil.

Damn. I just went to summer camps on my vacations when I was their age.

Public schools suck. Youth/party culture sucks. kids are so callous these days. Everything is a joke - i bet they did it for the "lulz". Kill them all for all I care.

Such evilness..... They should cease to exist.

That's truly pathetic of those 3. And I refuse to accept their sentencing. They should all be killed. That's a policy I wish we would stop pussy footing around. If someone takes a life, they lose theirs. And considering the DEGREE at which this went until she killed herself, I wish I could do it myself. Because I'd make damn sure they suffered, DAMN sure.

I'm curious as to why it was allowed to get that far.

Those three should have been locked up long before they could have harassed her enough to kill herself.

Pure evil.

Things like this remind me of what humanity is capable of. It's truly frightening. My heart goes out the family of the victim. RIP.

You said it...The family deserves better than this. So the three that raped her and humiliated her should be sentence to death....by electricutions!

You said it...The family deserves better than this. So the three that raped her and humiliated her should be sentence to death....by electricutions!

I agree completely the family deserves better but I honestly think that death by electricution is way too nice and quick for them, if I had it my way I'd have them publicly raped, have them publicly castrated afterwards and lock them in a building and set it ablaze making them suffer and regret their actions till the last second, that sounds extreme I know, but I absolutely HATE people that does stuff like this and I have no sympathy nor pity for them, American courts need to stop being a bunch of pussies and actually start giving these :pissed:pissed:pissed:pissed:pissed the proper punishments they deserve.

The family deserves better way better and its despicable how it happened. Unfortunately, some punishments can easily become light. It seems as though paradigms are not set properly.

This reminds me of another case but instead of the American legal system, it was the Canadian. The Rehtaeh Parson's deal? Same deal except the Canadian police pretty much said "there's no evidence" after a year of investigation. Anonymous, everybody's favorite internet group hurr durr, however, proved them wrong in a span of 2 hours. Full story here:

http://www.policymic.com/articles/3...mous-in-less-than-2-hours-despite-no-evidence

I'm curious as to why it was allowed to get that far.

Those three should have been locked up long before they could have harassed her enough to kill herself.

Chalk it up to apathy I suppose. Sweet, beautiful apathy.

As Rox said, appalling. This is what the death penalty is for. What those boys did was the cruelest, most inhumane form of humiliating torture possible. As if violating her in the most intimate way possible wasn't enough, they bully her into committing suicide afterwards? I've suffered with chronic depression and suicidal thoughts in my early years, but even so, I can't even begin to fathom the aloneness and pain that that poor girl felt. Anyone who disagrees with me on this, you are wrong. All the things that girl had to go through, and at the already vulnerable age of 16, there are no words to describe how utterly crushed she must have felt, and then, gone. Her life, everything she ever was, everything she ever could have been, ended in a miserable attempt to get away from what was done to her. Not even the harshest of penalties would be appropriate punishment for those responsible. What a sad day, that anyone, especially youths would do something like this.

Public schools suck. Youth/party culture sucks. kids are so callous these days. Everything is a joke - i bet they did it for the "lulz". Kill them all for all I care.

I know what you mean. For someone to make humor of something like this is truly pathetic :thumbdown. Some people are just not taught right from wrong and makes me wonder why courts are so light handed toward youth when it comes to crimes like this. I think for heinous crimes like this, they should be trialed as adults. I remember in my home town this happened to someone I known and authorities didn't even do anything but give the kids a slap on the wrist. The girl didn't kill herself but it did stick with her. :(

sadly it doesn't even require a rape case .. in Mass we had a girl named Phobe.. she killed herself due to harrassment of a group of girls rivals for some dumb 17 year old boy attention.. I hope these wonderful teens get prison justice....again sad story of our Modern day society and Social Media Uttahcee:pissed

Anyone who knowingly supplies alcohol to minors should get a one way bus fare to fart city, usa so I can open up a can of whoop ass. But really, why cant our culture treat alcohol with respect? I remember reading a news story awhile back about kids pouring vodka in their eyes. For fox sake, where did our innocence go?

Put some molly in her drink, she dont even know it.

Well, I just thought it'd be good to ask before I start making potentially unfair judgments.

What would me being autistic have to do with that?

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back