• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

156 Reasons why we miss Steph

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Ok folks, you all know Steph is over saving fair maidens from being thrown into volcanos, but until she returns, let's express why we will miss her. I know many of us have "in jokes" or moments with her, so let's surprise her with this thread upon her return. I shall go first

1. All the Stephism

2. Draining people don't seem to be as draining without her.

3. The Ler Underground Railroad.

Your turn (of course I probably could come up with 156 reasons on my own, but........let's share the wealth).

4 she's a 'lee' (need we say more............ahhh yes!)

5 She's a............... she

6 Because it's easy to spell S-T-E-P-H

8. Cause she doesn't know I'll be livin in CA soon(unfortunately I pmed her on the day she left, AFTER her last post that day...arrgh. lol)

9. Because....because she's Steph...do we really need any more reasons than that one? :D

11. I own a lot of stock in the airline barf-bag industry. :dogpile:

steph threw away jaba's caveman club....

12. Because Steph dragged a bumbling, "caveman jaba" from the "tickle stone age" and taught him the modern rules of "tickle etiquette"...and my knuckles start to drag again when she's gone..... :wub:

13. she's the most genuine person I know here, and she tells the truth, like it or not.... :Kiss2:

:cuddle: jaba :cuddle:

14. But if she does have to tell you the truth, she is sweet and considerate about it.

15. Although she does have that Scicilian blood in her. Think Gina Lolabrigida all you movie buffs.

16. Because she's not there.

17. Steph delivers more "giggles per capita" than anyone I know. I firmly believe just on that alone she could become a viable energy source.

18. She's sweet and kind and gentle and cuddly and...well, you get the idea.

19. Okay, I'm thinking Gina Lollobrigida, oh great goddess bellystrokes, and that one works for me.

20. She's Sicilian? Hmmm, maybe she could make me an offer I can't refuse.

21. She was one of the first people greeting me here.

22. She's ticklish. :firedevil

23. She's one of my two favorite people to accidentally walk into a "specialty" club with after PA on a Saturday night.

24. She's also one of my two favorite people to spend time with after PA, having a few laughs (the old fashion way, mind you), and just enjoying each other's company. The other one already knows who she is. Definitely made my first time one of my most cherished memories...fun, frolic and friends. Who could ask for more?

25. Steph has a good heart, a gentle spirit and a smile that lights up a room even down there in the dungeon where sometimes you can hardly see who you're tickling...or being tickled by.

Last edited:
26) Because on this forum, she's more popular than the fucking Beatles

27) That damned vibrating glove

28. Because Gina L is a good friend of "Grace Kelly of Michigan" (that one is for you oh Naughty 1).

29. She also wants her gold.

30. She likes Slingblade people.

naughty1 said:
17. Steph delivers more "giggles per capita" than anyone I know. I firmly believe just on that alone she could become a viable energy source..
You noticed that too........

31. Because she's the TMF Barbie, only better proportioned. :angel:

32. She can out wrestle other Barbies

33. Gives fantastic tours of Passive Arts

34. One word: Shoes

35. Best example of tickle hair

36. Keeps Paul Mitchell's Detangler in business.

37. Gives me more than my fair share of space in bathrooms.

38. Knows directions to way out of way places but not around the corner.

40. Has a b-day coming up.

41. because the community is different without the vibrant essence of love and kindness Steph exudes.

42. She is funny at times.

43. She's ticklish on her feet, mostly. :jester:

Well, I would assume that, since most people attack them the most.

46. She can actually pack lightly

47. No puppy stories

48. wwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeeellllllllllllll

49. Strawberry flavors

50. Matchmaking skill

51 Because she has a goofy friend who comes up with the number 156 ( Actually I think I'll use that)

52 Because the first letter starts with "S"!

53 ........... and who disguised as Steph, a mild mannered hospital employee in scrubbs, fights a never ending battle fo truth, justice, and the American way!!!!

53. Because it was the goofy goddess, Steph who actually came up with 156.

54. because i don't know her very well

55. because i would like to

56. because everyone here loves her

57. because she is a frequent poster at the TMF

58. because she is a member of the TMF

59 Maui wowie baby .......................there's no phone, no lights, no motorcar, not a single luxery.....

60 .........like Robinson Crusoe it's as primitive as can be

Last edited:
Illtcklu said:
54 Maui wowie baby .......................there's no phone, no lights, no motorcar, not a single luxery.....

55 .........like Robinson Crusoe it's as primitive as can be

Hey babe, it was a race to the finish, but feather got there first. So your reasons are #59, 60. Good numbers.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back