• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

18/F Lee MA looking for ler close to my age :)

FiddleStorm

Hello! Female lee looking for male or female ler in Massachusetts, preferably central MA. Also looking for a genuine friendship if possible. I'm only 18 so I'm new to this and you must be okay with helping me settle in. Also I unfortunately have strict parents who watch over me like a hawk, so honestly the younger you are the better.

Hello there welcome to the forum :)
I have PM u as well :)

Hey I just messaged you. I’m 18 m from central mass

Bro this post is like a year old, quit looking for tickles here. Just be open with the real people in your life they will probably let you tickle them.

HotB is accurate in stating that it's possible to connect with folks IRL that are local. However, HotB is prowling Personals, responding to someone (you, in this example). Also responded to pitch support for another 'lee.

HotB, your advice conflicts with previous posts, too.

I PM’d you! It’s been over a year since the original post, I wonder how it turned out so far! Hopefully an overall positive experience. Good luck and have fun!

Hey there. I’m actually looking for someone who I can tickle as I explore this fetish. And I absolutely would love to become your friend! I would love it if you could contact me.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back