• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

18 y.o. cutie Riley Tickle Instructional Vid *New*

TicklishDolls

Free Download: http://blog.goddessesfootboy.com/videos/td_riley_instruction.wmv

*Full Version @ www.clips4sale.com/31841

ril.jpg

she so super cute and hot! and her feet are perfect! thanks for sharing.

2 second preview shots won't get me to buy your clips

First, I am a regular purchaser of video clips. While your models all look adorable, and possibly even ticklish, I do not purchase clips unless a reasonable preview is provided. There are too many companies now to possibly waste money on bad clips. The quick cut 2 or 3 second clips show your prowess as a video editor, but do not give me enough to know if this is a girl I want to see tickled, or a scene I want, or has the type of reactions I like. Tickle Abuse, Laugh out Loud, Zen Tickling, French Tickling, BlueFetish, TicklingTorture and many many others all have beautiful models who are ticklish and all provide enough in their previews so I can decide if I want the clip. As a new producer, please do not follow the lead of TC (used to be Real Tickling) who provide 17 second preview clips, or which 10 seconds are of their logo.

It looks to me like you really have wonderful models, and I wish you success, and I will be happy to support that success if you provide longer previews.

It looks to me like you really have wonderful models, and I wish you success, and I will be happy to support that success if you provide longer previews.

Agreed. Plus I really want to see more of this girl, and I don't think I'm alone in that either.

This clip is fine

First, I am a regular purchaser of video clips. While your models all look adorable, and possibly even ticklish, I do not purchase clips unless a reasonable preview is provided. There are too many companies now to possibly waste money on bad clips. The quick cut 2 or 3 second clips show your prowess as a video editor, but do not give me enough to know if this is a girl I want to see tickled, or a scene I want, or has the type of reactions I like. Tickle Abuse, Laugh out Loud, Zen Tickling, French Tickling, BlueFetish, TicklingTorture and many many others all have beautiful models who are ticklish and all provide enough in their previews so I can decide if I want the clip. As a new producer, please do not follow the lead of TC (used to be Real Tickling) who provide 17 second preview clips, or which 10 seconds are of their logo.

You're a douche.

why children should not be allowed in this forum

Wow. I am a douche for suggesting that this company's preview clips should be longer. Maybe so, but I am a rich douche and if Ticklish Dolls want my money, they will produce longer preview clips. If they don't want my money and can wait until TickleIntensive gets his allowance, then please disregard my post.

She is a doll. Very very cute. And I must echo the sentment that a longer clip would be more helpful in deciding whether or not to make a purchase. Good work though -- and good luck

free version link doesn't work. on megan fox tickle doesn't work.

I would have liked it....if the girl was the Ler ;) but this ugly dude as the ler? no thanks haha

It's worse than that; he's one of the worst ticklers in the business....the idea of him giving an instructional is beyond laughable. To be fair, he seems to be doing the tickling thing just for customers, probably after getting requests; he's really a foot-fetishist dabbling in tickling videos, he doesn't really understand the kink particularly. He does have beautiful models.

And he does do one thing better than other companies: some companies ask about a model's tickle history, which in itself is a good thing (in my opinion). But most companies idiotically ask about a model's childhood and, like, about their uncles and daddys and shit....EEEEECH! I want to throw up just thinking about it. He, at least, asks the much hotter question if the model has been tickled in their dating and flirting life, by boyfriends or girlfriends, and sometimes getting some interesting and cool/hot responses. So I give him points for that. I love tickletalk. ;)

This Riley video above is not very good and even though she's pretty and she's ticklish, he is so inept, even she is disappointed. Seriously. She's ready to laugh, she's waiting for it....it never comes.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back