• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

18 Year Old Feet Fennimale and Male Ticklees

joedice

If you dont know already,
I have recently got my girlfriend in to the tickling/feet world, Shes 21. Im 20.
Their are pictures of her feet on a previous post,
also a picture of an 18/19 year females feet I tickeld who are friends of mine.
Well i put a local ad in the paper for females/males to be tickled.

I live in the UK and was shocked to be contacted by a female who was 18, blonde and very stunning feet.
SHe said she wanted to try it, as its different experience, plus i was paying £30.
SHe said she only wants her feet tickled and didnt mean being restrained.
I met her at a local coffee shop, and we got chatting and she was accompanied by her 21 year old boyfriend, who was very tall and very muscley and well built!

We got chatting and he wasnt so sure of it, but she wanted him to get tickled too under the conditions I pay £50, so i agreed and so did they

We went back to my place, and i tied them to the bed next to each other, With one arm each tied to each side of bed and their other arms tied to together, I then tied their feet and toes together seperatley and then joined their feet together with a strong bit of rope.

I began tickling her for a period of time and she was very very ticklish, she was squriming like mad, good thing i had her restrained so she couldnt move, I then tickled HIS feet and he was screaming like a little girl! haha.
He kept shouting FUCKING STOP FUCKING STOP.
He was that powerful he got out of the straps on his arm. So he agreed to let me use bondage chains and i tied him to a chair where I tickled him on his own relentlessly for about 25 mins after I was finished, then Went back to her as she was left their for a long period of time.

I let her boyfriend out and he sat there drinking water and calming down whilst I tickled her and he joined in to sometimes for a short while! I used baby oil and hair brushes too which she did NOT know where used a tickling tool and it worked like a treat!

When we where all done I let her out and she went outside for a breather and a cigarette.

We started to chat, and they where asking questions about ticking and fetishes.

After a long chat, she requested we tickle her boyfriends feet as she wanted revenge on him which shocked me, as she didnt seem to into it.

We tied him to the bed with strong straps and i sat on his bound ankles as she tickled him til he actually shed a tear!
Best experience of my life..

This seems like a story to good to be true
But for a normal looking couple to share this experience with I am truly hounored.
They said they would love to do more shoots in the future.

I wasnt allowed to show their faces or film it guys!
But i was allowed a picture of their feet, and they said we might be able to make a video in future depending on their confidence

Enjoy guys, I did!..
Heres their gorgeous feet!!

lol.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back