• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

19 year old Lucy: "Tickling is Fucked Up!" Hot Preview

yaqisworld

1st Level Red Feather
<center>
lucy1.JPG
<BR>
lucy2.JPG
<BR>
lucy3.JPG
<BR>

Clip <BR>

Yaqi Clip Store <BR>
Yaqi Full Clip Store <BR>

<BR> </center>

Biscuit- doubt she went home and told her friends, most models like to keep this kind of thing private especially since tickling isnt something ppl normally model for

Yaqi- your hard work and passion continue to impress me, the tickling is genuine and you have all kinds of looks and ages. I was curious though- whats the oldest model youve tickled?

very cute, reminds me of courtney from MTP but less bitchy :p

Yaqui; no more female assistant? this gal would be a lot of fun under some long female nails :p

Biscuit- doubt she went home and told her friends, most models like to keep this kind of thing private especially since tickling isnt something ppl normally model for

Yaqi- your hard work and passion continue to impress me, the tickling is genuine and you have all kinds of looks and ages. I was curious though- whats the oldest model youve tickled?

I think I did a couple in their mid 30s.

very cute, reminds me of courtney from MTP but less bitchy :p

Yaqui; no more female assistant? this gal would be a lot of fun under some long female nails :p

I am trying to get her to do a video where she is tickled by a pro domme with long nails but I think the implications of doing the first video have had an internal impact on her. She has been very vague about doing another.

Keep in mind she told me up front that she was extremely ticklish and hated being tickled. Nevertheless she agreed to do the video, no safewords, just a tickle session. I think she got more than she bargained for.

I am trying to get her to do a video where she is tickled by a pro domme with long nails but I think the implications of doing the first video have had an internal impact on her. She has been very vague about doing another.

Keep in mind she told me up front that she was extremely ticklish and hated being tickled. Nevertheless she agreed to do the video, no safewords, just a tickle session. I think she got more than she bargained for.

I can tell from the video that she is the real thing....that's why i compared her to the MTP gal; their reactions and hatred for tickling are pretty much the same (and the sensitivity and ticklishness also....too bad for them LOL).

I guess that we will not see her anymore then...that's too bad because these are the models that we need so much nowadays :)

She's a beautiful girl and her reactions are priceless...thanks for sharing this clip!

never enough foot tickling! you need to get back to making videos that are just foot tickling like stephanie's and sexy di's ticklish feet

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back