• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

1914 Newspaper Article - "Man Tickled Her Feet!"

Georgevvvvv

I ran into this 1914 newspaper article and could hardly believe it -

MAN TICKLED HER FEET

Woke Mrs. Hull, Who Screamed, and the Burgler Fled

NEW BRUNSWICK, July 2 (1914) - Mrs. Eugene Hull of 52 Oliver Street awoke at 1 o'clock this morning because a burglar was tickling her feet. Her screams roused the household, and the intruder took fright and escaped through a window at the back of the house. . . .

When Mrs. Hull felt her feet being tickled and awoke, the tickling stopped but the hands stayed on her feet. She thought it was Miss Irene Perry, who lives with her. She asked what was wanted and got no reply. Then, she raised herself in bed and screamed, for she saw outlined against the window the figure of a slim man, wearing a derby hat, and leaning with both arms over the foot of the bed. . . .

Everybody in town (had theories) why the burglar held (her) feet. One person advanced the theory that the burglar might have thought that Mrs. Hull kept money in her stocking, but Mrs. Hull does not wear them at 1 A.M. usually.

_________________ (End of article) _________________

I think I have a theory why he held her feet....

Lol so do I... and I think our theories might be the same, detective. *puts on hat and scarf* off to the scene of the crime! Wait.. the crime was years ago and all involved are probably dead or senile by now? Aw damnit.. well.. then.. let's re-enact the crime so it may be solved! I vote Nessy for playing the part of Mrs. Hull!

I swear, I thought I left my derby hat at home before I entered Mrs Hull's home.
But it was so much fun tickling her soft sweet soles. Ahhh, the memories . . .

i could swear this happened again somewhere alot more recently..like within the last 10 years or so.They caught the guy(who didn't steal anything.He just wanted to tickle her feet)and sentanced him to probation and ALOT of theraphy!

what's with the theraphy??? lol..j/k

Hi gilmourwaters -

Actually, the case I believe you're referring to took place in New York. I'll post that one and a few more that I have in the coming days.

George

There was also an Ally McBeal episode concerning this subject. Even though the man's character in the show knew his 'victim', he still entered her home in the middle of the night & lightly tickled her feet.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back