• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

1984 Newspaper Article

Georgevvvvv

Hi Everyone -

Here's a 1984 article regarding a tickler in New York. As the guy is probably a visitor to this board, I've only used his initials.

L.I. MAN ARRESTED IN FOOT TICKLINGS

Mineola, L.I., June 25 - A 20-year-old man who police say climbed into second-story windows at night to tickle young women's feet and steal their shoes has been arrested and charged with burglary.

"If he saw some girl who he thought had nice feet, he would go to her house," Detective Jerry Wright of the Nassau County police said today.

The man, R.H., was arrested Sunday, arraigned today by County Judge Ira Wexner and released to his parents' custody on the condition that he get psychiatric help.

A police spokesman, Ed Weisinger, said Mr. H. broke into a Roslyn Heights home on May 24 at 4 A.M. and tickled the feet of a sleeping 15-year-old girl. She screamed and he fled, taking a shoe.

On June 18, he said, Mr. H. broke into the same house at 4:30 A.M. and tickled the feet of the girl's 21-year-old sister. This time he fled with three shoes, Mr. Weisinger said.

The police said Mr. H. was also a suspect in five similar break-ins in the area since last year.

newspaper article

Georgevvvvv said:
Hi Everyone -

Here's a 1984 article regarding a tickler in New York. As the guy is probably a visitor to this board, I've only used his initials.

L.I. MAN ARRESTED IN FOOT TICKLINGS

Mineola, L.I., June 25 - A 20-year-old man who police say climbed into second-story windows at night to tickle young women's feet and steal their shoes has been arrested and charged with burglary.

"If he saw some girl who he thought had nice feet, he would go to her house," Detective Jerry Wright of the Nassau County police said today.

The man, R.H., was arrested Sunday, arraigned today by County Judge Ira Wexner and released to his parents' custody on the condition that he get psychiatric help.

A police spokesman, Ed Weisinger, said Mr. H. broke into a Roslyn Heights home on May 24 at 4 A.M. and tickled the feet of a sleeping 15-year-old girl. She screamed and he fled, taking a shoe.

On June 18, he said, Mr. H. broke into the same house at 4:30 A.M. and tickled the feet of the girl's 21-year-old sister. This time he fled with three shoes, Mr. Weisinger said.

The police said Mr. H. was also a suspect in five similar break-ins in the area since last year.

This is similar- and my be connected to- another case in NY known as the "Kingston Tickler" in newspaper and police accounts.

This guy broke into the homes of ladies- tied them up, stole their jewelery, and then sat and tickled them for hours until making his escape. The first two ladies who reported this to police were scoffed at. The third attack was a lady related to rhe Governor- so wheels started moving.

I don't think he raped them or hurt them in any other fashion other than tickling and the sheer terror of it.

He was caught, tried, and sentenced. He did time, and when he got out (not long ago) he went right back and did it again! This time focusing more on children's feet. Thats some rehabiliation job they did on him in prison!

KJ

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back