• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

1st post - strip poker game

NDT2000

TMF Poster
EDIT: deleted because of changed forum rules

Last edited:
i know i forgot something...let's see if i can translate some instructions since my english is not the best.

EDIT:
instructions moved to first post

Last edited:
That was a pretty good game and I can't wait to see any new characters you may add to it. Keep it up

It is bullsh*t !!!! I had 3 aces and it had nothing and it won. Your sure its poker ?

Its a great contribution, thank you. However, I must be honest. Its way too buggy to be enjoyable. My suggestions:
You need to make it 5 Card Draw and not straight up poker.
Allow an option for English, its not text heavy so that should be easy.
Allow the user to re-size the game window. Its annoying that I can't move it.
The computer needs to show its cards. The runs of bad luck are highly dubious. I should not lose every time I call. That's B.S.

Please continue to work on it. Again, I thank you for the contribution.

Last edited:
fun game thanks, but i noticed it goes quick and it shuts off does that mean u win?

Great but can somebody tell me what should I do to see the tickling?

Thanks for your responses. I have copied the instructions to my first post so they should be easier to find.
As for the suggestions for improvement of the game i have to say again that i'm not the one who coded this game, i just filled in the pictures i made...but i will tell him for he is interested in improving this as we are.
thanks again for the helpful suggestions.

The Raptor said:
Great but can somebody tell me what should I do to see the tickling?

Ya win by empting out your opponent's money.

I won, awesome game, hopefully some foot tickling will be added with additional characters.

MY NEW BEST FRIEND! lol

hey man, i LOVED ur game!
are goona do more?

i have some construvctive critism though (really, i did NOT hate it lol)

it needs more emphasis on "strip pokering" the feet area
yknow, first one show, then another, then one sock and then the other...that'd be great!
also, the tickling should have more freedom--i know its sorta difficult, bet it would probably be worth it!
one more thing, there needs to way more than just one character, then u could unlock characters and unlock tickling devices

got a question though, what about doing both original characters liek that bust furry with big feet (loved it!) and famous characters like Misty, Bulma, Kim Possible, whatever?

The actual poker part needs work. Only at times when I was playing with several decks have I ever gotten three fives of hearts. Not to mention that with the exception of the one time I beat it, the computer always had a better hand than me regardless. And when I'm getting full houses and straight flushes, that's a tad annoying.

Even so, as long as you didn't overdo it, the easiest way to win was just to buy the computer out at times. Hooray bluffing!

We can't work this out at all.... we press start and thats as far as we get! We don't see the rocks in German at all! Please give advice!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Took a bit to Strip her down but i got there and I'm useless at Poker,
Great game........... but please!!!! FOOT TICKLING............. you know we all love it.................. ;)

I don't get it, i got her down to no money what so ever and it wouldn't take her cloths off or tickle her or anything

sorry, but I give this 1/10. Unless they improve the programming, it's a waste of time. Just look through the folders to see what happens.

traurig, aber ich dieses 1/10 geben. Es sei denn sie die Programmierung verbessern, ist es eine Zeitverschwendung. Gerechter Blick durch die Hefte, zum zu sehen, was geschieht.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back