• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

1st session with Ticklesfeetintx

tickle_x-pert

TMF Expert
Thumbs up 1st session with Ticklesfeetintx
Thumbs up Highly Recommend her!
I had the pleasure of meeting Tickle X-Pert recently for a session, and let me tell you, she lives up to her name! This woman has tickling down to a science. She know exactly how she wants to attack you. She starts off pretty slow, too, so if you're already giggling a lot in the first part of the session (like I did)... you're in BIG tickle trouble by the end of it all. She found ticklish spots on me that I either didn't know existed or that haven't been tickled in a long time.

She was amazing, very kind, and most of all, she lived up to her word. Nothing happened but good conversation and lots and lots of tickling! It was all professional. And again, she leaves no spot untickled! Feet, underarms, sides, legs, knees, thighs... they all got tickled and tickled well! Some places she was so good, I had to cover my face with a pillow for fear of screaming too loud.

If you're in Cali, and you're a good person (no pervies), start talking to this woman so you can both get comfortable to meet for her to tickle you. Lee's, you will not regret it. Trust me. I'm already planning my second trip.

She was absolutely awesome! Guys, if you're in the area, you really should strike a conversation and get to know this lady. She is the absolutely great when it comes to tickling! I feel so bad I haven't seen her in so long. We really need to meet up again...

Enjoy!
Ticklesfeetintx

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickle_x-pert
To female lers in Calif: I have recently had the pleasure of tickling this nice youngman to death . We both had so much fun in the 1 1/2 hr tickle-session. He is a little shy & quiet at 1st, but a good female ler, (like me ), can break right through all that lol. He let me be the ler that I love to be & wasn't afraid of trying new things. I highly recommend him to female lers. tickle_x-pert

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back