• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2.5 hours from Manhatten

njjen3953

4th Level Orange Feather
Seeking male and female ticklers that like to get into some extreme tickling with total bondage.

All scenes will be negotiated and limits will be set.

If you think you can handle a tickle marathon with explosive results, get in touch.

[email protected]

Still looking and available. No strings attached, just lots of fun.

when you say 2.5 hours from the city, are you talking about the jersey shore or upstate new york

Are you just looking for Lers or Lees as well?

Well, I am mostly a lee. I have tickled others, but it is only a select few.

the hollywood brother has never been to albany. the hollywood brother has heard the knickerbocker is a good place to see sports and sports entertainment. the hollywood brother has been to syracuse, rochester, buffalo, binghampton, utica, rome, cazenovia, manuils, feyetteville and other great new york spots but never albany yet

I never heard of the Knickerbocker, but we have the Pepsi Arena. It is great for sports and concerts.

If you would like to come visit, email me at [email protected]

Jen

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
the hollywood brother has never been to albany. the hollywood brother has heard the knickerbocker is a good place to see sports and sports entertainment. the hollywood brother has been to syracuse, rochester, buffalo, binghampton, utica, rome, cazenovia, manuils, feyetteville and other great new york spots but never albany yet

the pepsi arena was orignally called the knickerbocker many years ago. When i was in new york back in the nineties, it still had that name. i guess since then it has sold out like so many other arenas to corporate money for naming rights.

Good to know, HOLLYWOODBROTHE.
I am not an Albany native, so I was not aware of that.

unfortunatly things change names quicker than some people change underwear. The hollywood brother guess they just sell out but not the Hollywood Brother. The Hollywood Brother has not changed his monkier since joining this great forum.

the hollywood borther was interested in what you had in mind when you posted this thread. it has just occured to the hollywood brother that he may have some vacation time in april or may and if the hollywood brother is still single, than maybe he bei nterested dpending on what you is interested in

Well Im Intersted, But Albany Is A Little Far For Me To . Even Though From L.i. Maybe A Liitle Closer And ....wel You Know All The World Loves Tickling Feet.

njjen: Would you please do the Hollywood Brother a big favor and send the Hollywood Brother a big old private message with what you got in mind and what you are looking for. Just perhaps the Hollywood Brother may be more than just a little interested in your ad here.

The Hollywood Brother also wants to let you know that when you private message the Hollywood Brother, that the Hollywood Brother will check the Hollywood Brother's messages and get back to you with a message from the Hollywood Brother in a very short time. The Hollywood Brother can almost guarentee a response within 24 Hollywood Brother hours.

Sorry about the long reply but it not always easy popping the name Hollywood Brother into every sentence or two. hopefully tohugh it works out and you will always remember the name Hollywood Brother

Hey There. Im Responding Again, To This Wonderful Offer Of A Tickling Marathon. Well Im In. I Live On Long Island Ny, And Very Much Looking To Be A Part Of This. If Its Still Available, Pm Me Here And Ill Give You My Email Address. I Guarentee, You Will Not Be Disappointed.

Oh my goodness. I have not gotten notification of any responses to this in a long time. I am sorry for not responding back.

I am still very interested, if anyone wants and is able to travel.

Jen

nyc tickler available

I'm definitely in for some tickling fun. If you're definitely interested, send me an email at voootz at hotmail & we'll set it up. pics available. age 29

OK. Listen up, everyone. I DO NOT LIVE IN NJ I am in Albany, NY. If you are willing to travel, e-mail me privately at [email protected]

Jen

If only Concorde was still flying ....

I'd pop over straight away! ... sounds like fun Jen.

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back