• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2 cents from me

mark

TMF Regular
so i have been on tickling sites for almost 10 years now. i remember back during the aol 3.0 days when i first did a search on tickling and found all these sites. i was in high school. i had always had a thing for tickling female feet. i was scared to admit that i had a fetish. i slowly told some females i knew. most were pretty cool with it. as far as experiences go, ive had all of them. tickled moms, teachers, friends, met a random couple off this site, received footjobs, met girls who had foot fetishes and loved the attention i gave them...blah blah blah. if it involves feet and tickling ive pretty much done it.

so now im 27 years old. last night at the bar i was hanging with my friend, she's a bartender. it was early in the evening. she the hot bartender at your favorite hangout spot. really sassy. you would love to hang with her but you know that it would never happen. but ive been going to this bar for like 3 years. so much that she and i hangout outside of the bar. anyways, some how i got her to let me give her a foot massage last night. so right at the bar i had her size 9 high arched feet in my lap. of course i tickled them, drove me crazy. but while i was massaging them i thought about this site and community. even though i havent told any of my friends about this community. i must say that i am thankful that its been here and that people are so welcoming. sometimes i still feel weird about my fetish when i tell girls. i ususually play it off and laugh. i mean yes i love sex and otehr parts of the female anatomy, but there's something about a girl witha nice pair of soft high arched feet. im pretty sure others feel like that...like why am i so weird. id say to somoene who is young and is trying to figure out if there's something wrong with them. im here to tell you nothings wrong with you at all, you're normal. accept the fetish or whatever you want to call it.

this probably was a pointless post. not really expecting anyone to read it or respond. i just wanted to say thank you....i love this site. i hope in the future....pretty much after i graduate college this summer to finally get to nest or some gathering. i went to small one here in va held by enny...was pretty freaking cool. so thats my two cents..blah

hey man, we all sometimes look back at our tickling fetish and wonder what it would be like if the TMF were not there. and everyone will agree that it is one of the best things we have seen in a long while.
this site is the cause of so much fun and friendship, and we all know that!

and with the whole weirdness, weird is only a matter of opinion, those who think others are weird, are thought to be weird by the others.

Hardly a pointless post.

It's always nice to hear how the forum has helped someone feel better about their likes and less alone.

Myriads

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back