• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2 new late night sketches (F/F)

dr_random

TMF Expert
The other night I felt like I was on a roll, so I pumped out two new sketches. I kind of felt like doing more, but it getting near 4am.
Now I'm starting to think of sequential art to push myself. I hope to have something before the end of the week, or the weekend.
Until then, hope you enjoy.
tickling 003.jpgtickle 004.jpg

Wow, I love your work! Regarding your style, have you ever done any work for comics/graphic novels? You definitely have the chops for it.

Fantastic sketches man. How do you go abouts making them? Material wise I mean...

Wow, I love your work! Regarding your style, have you ever done any work for comics/graphic novels? You definitely have the chops for it.

I've never done comics professionally, I'm actually an animator. But comics have been a big influence in my drawings since I started to draw.

Fantastic sketches man. How do you go abouts making them? Material wise I mean...

So far, other than the first pencil sketch, these have all been done in Adobe Flash. I just use the brush tool, and with the Wacom tablet I can get some nice thick and thin lines. I do lament the fact that all I have to work with at home is my tiny 5 x 4 tablet, but I still like the results overall.

I really like the 2nd one. Those are some nice soles, and I like the expression and angle too. Great job.

These are just 'sketches'?! Man, I'd love to see what happens if you made an art project! Superb!

Really cool pictures you've been doing. Please keep up the great work!

Very nice! Your style kinda reminds me of some stuff by a guy named Chuck Austen. Are you familiar with his work?

This really is a great great style. I'd love to have a whole series of pics like these as wallpaper in my sexy games. They're just fantastic.

R

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I'm hoping to has something new posted soon.

Very nice! Your style kinda reminds me of some stuff by a guy named Chuck Austen. Are you familiar with his work?
I wasn't familiar with the name until I looked him up. I recognised some of his work. Thanks for the recommendation.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back