• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2012 Summer Olympics

sabertooth

TMF Novice
So i'm enjoying watching the diffrent coverges on all chanels, cheering on the good ole U.S. of A.. Then suddenly, womens beach volleyball comes on, then swimming (oh, natilie coughlin), then catalina poner, then the hot neitherlands soccer team. So many fantasies, where to start first. Who feet could I tickle of them, in my devious mind? I have to reserve my judgment until I see the track team :typerhappy: Who's your top 7 people or team or sport!

All right buddy, easy... To be honest, I'm really not into the Olympics this time around. I really don't know why... you can be wrong & call me unpatriotic if you want. I dont know; maybe I'll watch more on the weekends...

That said, I saw an interview with one of the swimmers. I don't know her name or how old she is, but she looked really tall. Anyway, she was wearing socks, but her feet looks really really nice. Slender, HIGH arched... just sexy...

Anybody know whom I might be talkin about?

Last edited:
I'm loving the Olympic coverage too! Being a sport nut I'm in heaven already but being able to cop a perve while I'm at it makes it so much sweeter :p

Sophie Van Gestel from the Dutch beach volleyball team. MY.GOD the things I'd do to her.

:couch: Women's Beach Volleyball :feets:

(photos from 2008)

Attachments

• KerriW4.jpg
    KerriW4.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 231
  • KerriW3.jpg
    KerriW3.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 172
  • KerriW2.jpg
    KerriW2.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 110
  • KerriW.jpg
    KerriW.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 147
Dude! the girls on the Chinese gymnastics team ... just kidding

You guys are lucky! You only have to deal with 2 - 3 weeks of this. We've had it every week for the last 4 years! Its been one scandal after another and we've had to pay for it in tax throughout the process. It took the Queen base jumping out a helicopter to the 007 theme to make us feel patriotic for the games ...

That being said the media over here has recently had a wtf moment as it was revealed athletes get through 150000 condoms during the games ... so get stuck in??

the reason we Fantasize about tickling the Beach volleyball girls is because of there hot bellies and it makes us say Wow i wanna tickle that

The olympics bore me, but there are few cute little sports nymphs:

Reed Kessler - USA Equestrian

Jaele Patrick - Australia Diving

Tonia Couch - UK Diving

Charlotte Harrison - NZ Field Hockey

Jana Teschke - Germany Field Hockey

Adding to the list:

Lauryn Mark - Australian Shooting

Hope Solo - US Soccer

Kristina Baskett - US Gymnastics

;)

Maybe a couple of the US gymnastics... a couple of the swimmers, especially Rebecca Soni, because she's one of the only contestants I know the name of lol... but everytime I turn on the olympics it always seems to be males playing.. I've only really seen womens gymnastics and a womans volley ball game that china was playing somoene.. and I think US women's soccer.. Maybe I'd like to tickle the Chinese Volleyball players.. lol they looked nice :p

Right now I'm watching Men's Table Tennis Singles.. and let me tell you, it's exciting stuff.. The announcer just said, "Incredible drama."

Last edited:
Natalie Coughlin, in a heartbeat -- I'd tickle her and tease her about her big size 10 feet.

natalie_coughlin_natalie_coughlin_size_10_oQEGgqP_sized.jpg

She is stunning.

natalie_coughlin_fhm_TqiCNac.sized.jpg

I heard Missy Franklin has size 13 feet! Too bad she's not 18 yet. On a related note a lot of my male friends are put off that not all female beach volleyball players wear bikinis now.....haha

Kristina Baskett - US Gymnastics

oh how Hot & her feet... wow!!!

She is not in the Olympics but she is :firedevil :bubbleheart: :firedevil :bubbleheart: :firedevil :bubbleheart: from head to toe and every delectable little place in between. Not my absolute favorite female athlete, but near to it.

I heard Missy Franklin has size 13 feet! Too bad she's not 18 yet. On a related note a lot of my male friends are put off that not all female beach volleyball players wear bikinis now.....haha
Blame the cold weather in London and the fact that some of the matches were scheduled in the evening. :(
Bikinis are definitely part of the appeal of that sport. :devil:

Let's not forget Australian Sally Pearson

Attachments

• tumblr_m8esevpQHp1rx2x0io1_1280-1.jpg
    tumblr_m8esevpQHp1rx2x0io1_1280-1.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 26
  • tumblr_m8esevpQHp1rx2x0io1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_m8esevpQHp1rx2x0io1_1280.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 594817-sally-pearson.jpg
    594817-sally-pearson.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 12
  • sally-pearson.jpg
    sally-pearson.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 34
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back