• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2013 Top Tickler Competition At Fetishcon- The Choice Is Yours

Its cool, I was always picked last for dodge ball too, so I am used to not being able to participate much :bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha: I love you TicklishBrianne and thanks for the awesome confidence boost!!! You the shit girl and I would love to tickle you one day, I will go easier on you, I promise :smilelove (im lying) :devil:.

Let me start out that yall do what you want to do. No sour grapes here. I just think its funny since FetishCon is a gathering of all of us from all different states and countries, why not allow everyone to compete since it is for charity? Wouldn't that mean more money? I also believe that if Fetcon were to be held in NY, no one would be excluded. Ill sit back and watch though, no problem.

I will be holding private sessions during fetcon, so if anyone wants to experience my technique for themselves and judge me, they know where to find me. If yall change your mind, let me know. I would love to raise money for the event. Its sounds like a great idea and I am proud to be a part of a community who thinks about charity even when it comes to fetishes.

I do however want to do a Civil War themed shoot now, that would be awesome! Pricey costumes but well worth it. North stood for Freedom if I remember correctly? Proud to be a Yankee.

Anyway, looking forward to meeting you all in person and watching to see who wins, my guess is someone from Florida :thumbsup:

First off let me say thanks for your input. Like all industry wide competitions it has to start somewhere and since I am the one who is sponsoring it I felt it only fair to start with my region. Fetishcon 2013 is merely the kickoff of something I hope will go nation/world wide. There are multiple venues around the US that are close enough for models to attend like the AVN, Exxxotica la-nj-miami, Nest and a few others. That will make regional competitions much easier for me to set up since they get exposure from events as big/bigger than Fetishcon.

That being said my plan for the competition is to start here at Fetishcon where several of the icons in the fetish community are based. From, there if the venue is a success, we move to either NY or LA by January and hit the final region by May 2014 so we can get all the regional winners to Fetishcon 2014 for the final showdown. With any luck the first competition get the attention of other producers and they can join in the sponsorship that way by Fetishcon 2014 the prize purse is worth fighting for.

Civil War shoot Hell Yeah!!!!!!

Now as a Yankee Raised Southerner I have to go on record and say in my opinion the North stood for the right to control what every state does. The South fought for the right to choose and since they lost we're stuck in this current Rich Men control the power government..... Point To Ponder: If slavery still exists like it does who actually lost? (Sorry for the political rant):banghead:

Since you think all the Florida Lees are fake how about putting your money where your mouth is and be the lee for the kickoff competition?

Why don't I? Well probably because I'm not a model JW. Even if I was, I wouldn't fit in with the Florida producers, because I'm actually, genuinely ticklish and that might throw you off since my reactions wouldn't be faked. LOL (I exclude the producers from Tickle Central and Silvercherry from my criticism because while their work hasn't been up to par of late, they've done some classic videos.).

Briannewhitetop.jpg

Kelli Lynn Sage is a Goddess!!!

i agree with ticklishbrianne, there is alot of models who do fake being ticklish alot, i did notice kelli lynn in a few videos fakes being ticklish even a few others, but yah kelli lynn is an excellent tickler, she really does enjoy it more then being tickled.
but when it all comes down i would have to vote and choose scarlette lush, shes been my favorite Ler for a couple months now.
if i had a chance id come down to NYC just do be tickled by her. i would probably end up crying in laughter but it would be worth it, socks on of course!

Kelli they would NEVER let you compete because you're part of the NY/NJ crowd where girls are actually genuinely ticklish and don't have to fake it like so many of the Florida chicks. You're also the world's greatest tickler which is one of the reasons I'm too scared to take Tommy up on his offer to do a shoot with me!!!

View attachment 355884

You may have good intent in your heart, but what you wrote here makes as much sense as saying "only kids in NJ and NY know how to play well".

Our beloved industry needs my help not more division.

JW came up with an idea when no one else has. Let's support him and see where this goes.

JD

PS: And yes, I know you were talking to "Kelli" (on this public thread).

Well at least we finally found someone from Florida who is actually sensitive!!! LOL

You may have good intent in your heart, but what you wrote here makes as much sense as saying "only kids in NJ and NY know how to play well".

Our beloved industry needs my help not more division.

JW came up with an idea when no one else has. Let's support him and see where this goes.

JD

PS: And yes, I know you were talking to "Kelli" (on this public thread).

I understand what everyone means and you ALL have valid points but since this is just about wrapped up anyway let's give JW a chance to show how it goes and maybe next year all cities can be included!
The first one is always the hardest to organize so let's give it a shot and see where it goes from here!!!
Just saying and all.

i agree with ticklishbrianne, there is alot of models who do fake being ticklish alot, i did notice kelli lynn in a few videos fakes being ticklish even a few others, but yah kelli lynn is an excellent tickler, she really does enjoy it more then being tickled.
but when it all comes down i would have to vote and choose scarlette lush, shes been my favorite Ler for a couple months now.
if i had a chance id come down to NYC just do be tickled by her. i would probably end up crying in laughter but it would be worth it, socks on of course!

Mmmm yeah... Never faked it... Never will. People think when I start screaming I am faking but I only start screaming when it gets so intense I can't laugh anymore. See the clip I did with Brooke recently. It's the perfect example. Couldn't move at all on that damn bondage bed. What happens to me and my ticklishness is let's say for example someone lightly tickles me with nails on my feet, tummy, pits, knees with little second breaks between tickles I will start to laugh and giggle hysterically, but if someone like Brooke goes all out without giving me any little millisecond breaks, odds are within a few minutes I will just be screaming ESPECIALLY if they get my inner thigh. The best way to get me to laugh laugh instead of scream is for someone to tease me. Like if you just stand by my feet, tummy, pits etc and just wiggle your fingers at me, uncontrollable laughter, then when you start touching me, I'm fucked, usually start laughing so hard i am coughing. But DONT grab my fucking inner thighs or I will scream. Thanks for your input though, just thought I would explain how my ticklishness works in case there were any questions. If you want, I can cast you for a clip and you can come and find out yourself. I'll tickle you first though, then you can have your revenge :0) socks are fine, I like socks, especially high stripes ones. AND TOE SOCKS! Omg I love toe socks!

Thanks for all the nominations guys.... I'm flattered *blushes* I didn't even know anything about this

I nominate the beautiful, sexy and dangerous Catherine Foxx. Catherine can and will break anyone she is tickling.

I wonder if I would ever want to be tortured by you again, Catherine. It think it would be fun.

I want to nominate someone myself.... Nicole Foxx.... my sister. She is just as deadly as I with a little more youth.

even though shauna ryanne isn't a florida model she is there enough to qualify..... I would nominate her as well.... and I think others would and she will be at fetcon too. I would love to be her lee. Very few I give that honor too lately. #justsaying

Don't forget the other half of the equation which is the ticklee. I absolutely love a skillful foot tickler. In fact, I only buy clips that feature erotic foot ticklers. But, in order for this to be as hot as possible attractive ticklees with sexy ticklish feet will be necessary. To max it out, select attractive ticklees who have sexy feet and who respond to the tickling with great toe reactions...curling, spreading, wiggling, straining, etc. After each tickle session, a comment from the ticklee in regard to the tickler's effectiveness would be interesting. This along with great foot tickling techniques will ensure huge sales. How about a DVD of the whole event?

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back