• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

20yr/F Ticklish feet for hire:)

hey 25/m/ny love to tickle especially feet if still interested pm me or email me thnx : }

Plug

Officially PULLED on the whole gig!
Got the last "i cant make it" we can possibly handle,,,these ladies have lives and regular jobs and when they schedule off and then get hit with all the excuses as to why then can't make it all of a sudden, just too much to take, so, to all of you that came and saw what a wonderful time this was thank you, we are not pointing any direct fingers but we just cannot do this anymore,,we tried to help members of the tickle community that dont get to enjoy tickling as much as we do and it just didnt pan out,, again, to the guys that came, PM us and if would like to stay in touch fine, but Cam is NO longer available for tickling.. she will be back for future videos when we schedule her only, take care all:) we tried! we certainly understand emergencies but boy never realized how many emergencies come so last minute,,a shame too, because Cam and Ice really had fun with those who actually came,, true tickle fans really missed a rare opportunity to go after a truly down to earth gal who was perfect to tickle,,,

to make it even more fun

Cam out for good,, ya'll have seen the last of her, just way too upset over the last one,,took off from a new job because this would have helped her and now she really ticked,,if that last fella isnt completely snowed in shame on him he just took Cam off the tickle video market!

wow thats so messed up. People do stuff like that and then wonder why they never have a chance to tickle anyone and sulk in their own sorrows of how no one wants to meet up with them. Suck a pity and let Cam know that I, like i'm sure many others, appreciate that fact that she attempted to play along and have some fun but no one should have to deal with crap like that. Hope ya'll still have loads of fun and great job on the vids for sure!

Appreciate that! ALOT,,and thanks for the kind words, we really did try!

wow thats so messed up. People do stuff like that and then wonder why they never have a chance to tickle anyone and sulk in their own sorrows of how no one wants to meet up with them. Suck a pity and let Cam know that I, like i'm sure many others, appreciate that fact that she attempted to play along and have some fun but no one should have to deal with crap like that. Hope ya'll still have loads of fun and great job on the vids for sure!

Sorry to hear. Cam is a sweetheart, she deserves better than that. It was a delight and a priviledge to tickle her and Torie. I was looking forward to another visit in the spring! Good Luck Cam and take care. Best Wishes.

Man, that really sucks. I just haven't had time to try to take this up =/. Can't now.

Eh.

Well, if you can get her back into it, let me know. I'll schedule something and make a down payment over paypal or something so she knows Im actually showing up (something I'd suggest implementing if you can).

-Etc.

WELL<<<<<<

She is BACK Folks!! PM us and let us know what you want,, she is open for custom vids and some possible foot tickling sessions,,, whew,, glad to have her back

Officially PULLED on the whole gig!
Got the last "i cant make it" we can possibly handle,,,these ladies have lives and regular jobs and when they schedule off and then get hit with all the excuses as to why then can't make it all of a sudden, just too much to take, so, to all of you that came and saw what a wonderful time this was thank you, we are not pointing any direct fingers but we just cannot do this anymore,,we tried to help members of the tickle community that dont get to enjoy tickling as much as we do and it just didnt pan out,, again, to the guys that came, PM us and if would like to stay in touch fine, but Cam is NO longer available for tickling.. she will be back for future videos when we schedule her only, take care all:) we tried! we certainly understand emergencies but boy never realized how many emergencies come so last minute,,a shame too, because Cam and Ice really had fun with those who actually came,, true tickle fans really missed a rare opportunity to go after a truly down to earth gal who was perfect to tickle,,,

I might suggest a way to try to avoid this same problem from coming up again. Have the clients put a deposit that is non refundable. That way your time isnt a complete waste. That way if someone isnt willing to put up the money up front then you have no reason to get your hopes up. If they do pay and dont show or whatever, then you made some easy money that day. Just a thought.

Hi, is this offer still in play? i am from Boston and it gets a bit quiet up here. Have had a couple good sessions but interested in a little trip:) thx

i live in PA actually i might be interested in something like this.....sending you a PM :)

Has anyone heard back from this guy? I've sent two pms and haven't gotten a response.

Wow i live in PA im thinking of trying this, her feet look awsome!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back