• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

24-do you remember this torture-scene

Philliph

TMF Novice
24-Season2: Laura Harris gets tortured by the CTU to make her talk about the bomb

I confess to never having seen this series. Can anyone enlighten me as to what's happening here? :devil:

What Is this ?? Images from a company,TV show in England or something?Is there a clip to this? :shock:

Wait a minnit? Minds going to fast.That was actually on a eposoide of 24?How did I miss that? :shock:

Awesome fake, really... Actually THAT awesome that you have to write that these are fake pics ;) Nice work, thanks!
Greetz,
TNO

Had nothing else to do .We just came back from the local blockbuster.Rented season 2 ,eposoide 14.That scene is in there, but not the foot torture.May I just say Philliph that is the most authentic fake I have ever seen posted. More please. :cool:

That is indeed well done. Incidentally, there is at least one good foot shot in each season of 24:

Season 1: In the very first episode of the series, Mandy is briefly barefoot on the airplane.
Season 1, episode 8 or so: Nina is knocked out of her shoe as she falls down a hill.
Later in season 1: blink-and-you-miss-it shot of Terry on the hospital bed... episide 15ish? Give or take one.

Season 2: Kate Warner pulls off her shoes to visit a Mosque sometime around episode 11 or 12.

Season 3, episode 2: Shot of girl injecting herself in the foot with a needle.

Season 4, episode 5: Very nice closeup of Audrey (Kim Raver) kicking off her high heels to break a pipe with the chains around her foot.

Excellent fake, very convincing. The sorta thing that shoulda actually happened more in the show, with all the hot women that have been under interrogation in four seasons.

impressive

this is a really great fake. Nice job putting it together!

Yeah very nice fake in the actual episode she is in pain though. I'd of also thought that if Jack was tickling Marie's feet then she would be laughing like there's no tormorrow. :dogpile: 24 THE SCENES YOU DIDNT SEE!

Possibly the most convincing fake ever! I know some of those torture scenes came from when she was cuffed to a chair, but I'm gathering those "stocks" were from realtickling, right?

this may sound weird, but what really happens in this scene?

Also, Avenger, what last scene you described with Kim (with the chains) can you go into greater detail? Thanks

bigearl7 said:
this may sound weird, but what really happens in this scene?

Basically Marie is about to shoot Kate, but Jack intervenes in the nick of time and shoots Marie and she is in pain, obviously because she has a bullet in her. Why she is in agony is because, when she doesn't answer him Jack pushes the bullet in futher ouch. she wants pain killers but Jack won't give them to her. That's the scene in a nutshell.

Philliph said:
24-Season2: Laura Harris gets tortured by the CTU to make her talk about the bomb

you SH*TS i though it it was real, but by reading what others have said it sounds like a FAKE! :ranty: :Grrr: i was well excited aswell. just one thing i saw a film today called bonnie and clyde: the true story. bonnie tickled her friends barefoot :xpulcy:

the fake is very well done, i'll certainly agree with that.

but did you know you cannot use our tickling images (especially when you remove our logo) for such things without our knowledge or consent?

it's a huge copyright infringement no-no.

please don't do so again in the future. thanks.
:)

Agreed & point taken T.I.B. ... but nevertheless , maybe the best & most real-looking fake I've ever seen! ... & I usually can't stand 'fakes'.

That was a pretty nice fake. But you are in luck. the actress who plays Marie, Laura Harris, was actually tickled earlier in the season three times by her boyfriend. If you guys want me to up load the clips let me know.

That scene dosen't exhist

i went out and paid 60 dollars for seasone 2 just to see that scene and it dosen't exist it is fake... i am pissed

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back