• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

24 Female/Lee/Rotherham - Looking to be tickled intensely by females! Nothing sexual.

dee1111

Hello all. I'm a 24 year old brunette and I'm looking to be tickle tortured!

Understandably I'm nervous to meet strangers on the internet, this is why I'm limiting my scope to other girls only and of ANY age! I am unavailable to travel as I don't drive. However my home will be completely free from the 7th of July to the 17th of July. I need people I can trust that will NOT show up after this time as this is my parents house and I will not be there. A one time offer, no clingy folk and no strings attached.

It's a nice clean home and I'm a welcoming host. However if you don't wish to meet at my residence, I'm willing to travel out to public areas first. That is entirely understandable.

I am happy to discuss further over email and one phone call, (to check you're female), and also so you too can see I'm a completely normal and functional human being. :D

Thank you all! x

Hope you find someone fun :) Guessing this is your first time?

I've just recently had my first few tickle meets, so if you have any questions re safety and the like, hit me up. Lots of other more experienced people on here too!

Thank you very much beerisgood, it's heartening the amount of messages I've had with people approaching to help and offer advice! I'm delighted to see what a wonderful and responsible group of people the ticklefets are!
Yes this is my first time and I've managed to find myself a partner I can trust. Hopefully it goes well! I've never been tied down before, nor tickled for extended periods of time! Nothing like jumping in the deep end huh?

Thanks again dear, and if I'm in need friendly advice, I'll come your way! x

Great to hear you found someone! I hope you enjoy your first time and I hope its the first of many!

Make sure you let us know how it goes:) and if your tickler can see this post.... go for the toes!!

Haha thanks littlerigg12! Yes I hope this all goes well and I'm not SUCH a complete n00b! xD

*Gasp* Nooo! We have prior discussed it sounds like my toes will be restrained back! D: I'm going to need all the luck I can get! xDD

No problem! If you want to chat more or have any questions PM me:) We all have to start somewhere! :D

Oh yes!! I would spend a long time tickling allover your toes and in between each of them :p I think you might need a miracle to survive that especially if she has long nails

Is it a very lucky TMF member who is going to torture you?

Hi Dee
I myself have been looking for another woman to tickle & torture me & then to let me tickle & torture her!!! if you are still looking for some tickle fun then pls get in touch

Hope to B tickling soon

Samantha

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back