• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

24 tv series

ticklemonster20

Someone from Chinese tickle media forum mentioned there is a scene of tickle investigation in the 24 tv series
Does anyone have the video clip of that scene?
Thanks

There was a fake picture someone created years ago featuring a few screencaps spliced together. I think it was from a real interrogation scene on the show (a blonde girl), and even though the fake pic showed feet being tickled, I think the real scene was actually interrogators pushing into a gunshot wound or something. Can anyone confirm?

There is an interrogation scene coming up on Monday's Episode

They were probably referring to the fake photos. It would be awesome if there was any sort of tickling of Yvonne Strahovsky. I'm not holding my breath in anticipation for it.

The fake photos were of Kim Raver.

Yeah, I'd fucking die to see Yvonne Strahovski tickled, but... It's 24. There's no way. Nobody would ever take a tickling scene outside of a romantic context seriously.

I bet anyone who saw tonight's episode would know this for sure.

Yeah, 24 isn't known for being light hearted, so it was always unlikely. As it was, the interrogation scene was pretty brutal with electric shocks and knives the order of the day. Not even a single feather...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Yeah, I'd fucking die to see Yvonne Strahovski tickled, but... It's 24. There's no way. Nobody would ever take a tickling scene outside of a romantic context seriously.

I bet anyone who saw tonight's episode would know this for sure.

Yes, I was thinking actually I wonder if the actor tickled her foot when he pulled her sock off on an outtake.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back