• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

25 yo f lee, hardcore BUT safe

R_L

I cannot handle any more inquiries at this time.

Thank you and happy holidays.

:)

Last edited:
well ill be the first one to actually post, you said all theright things i think im the perfect guy for you. I sent you a PM too. good looking 24 y/o m here.

I think this may be my favorite ad ever. It's detailed, honest, and unashamed to be both. Seriously cool. :)

RL, your prayers have been answered! i am the tickler of your dreams! the one that youve been searching for after all these years! :cheesy:

Hello there.

Since a wise poet once said "Brevity is the the soul of wit", and your time is valuable, as is mine; I'll just bang off a brief "Hello" and put my iron in the fire.

I'm a late-thirties male residing in PA (I don't know if that would be within your range, or not), and myself recently posted an ad on this site. I've received a few hits, but nothing substantial thus far. I've been into the tickling scene for some time now, about 15 years or so, and have a moderate amount of experience with playing the Dom role.

One caveat, I am really looking for someone who is relationship-minded and would be open to the possibility of more than a few trysts.

Anyway, here is link to my ad, if you're interested:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=188734

I realize that you're inundated with replys, so I'll wait patiently.

Take care and best of luck in finding what you are looking for.

Panticus

I am from Scotland so no use but all genuine guys make your best effort because this person clearly has their head screwed on, if this is genuine any of the people who are interested in actually engaging with others in a non purely tickle fetish way might be lucky to meet this girl.

Best of luck R L hope you get what you are looking for.

R_L, you are completely awesome. i really hope you find the guy you're looking for! :]

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back