• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

$26 Hot Dog

unclebill

2nd Level Green Feather
The American League Champion Texas Rangers have announced a new item to their ballpark menu....a two foot long hot dog, weighing in at one pound, not counting condiments. The price will be $26.:eek: Hopefully fans will relish in their teams success this season.:hungry:

How much does the beer cost that it will take to wash that hot dog down with? :D

Holy cow. WAY too much for my pocket. I'll eat before the game, tyvm.

Mitch

This is why I bought a TV. Dogs are $2.68 for 8 of them and beer is $11 for 18, cold. For 15 bucks I have one hell of a time watching baseball!

That's why I enjoy going to see the Brooklyn Cyclones (a short season class A minor league team that plays in Coney Island). Hot dogs are $4 and excellent seats behind home plate are $15. I love MLB, but it is way over-priced.

Seats and food at minor league games are much cheaper than the bigs. My Lancaster Barnstormers tickets were usually $7, but I havent been there since 2009. I believe hot dogs are maybe $2 or $3, and drinks are no more than $2. The prices may have gone up a bit due to inflation in 3 years, but nowhere near as bad as big leagues. I can only imagine what food will cost when I make my first visit to Citi Field either this year or next.

Mitch

2012-03-24T005612Z_1_CBRE82N02LS00_RTROPTP_2_BASEBALL-HOT-DOG-TEXAS.jpg
I imagine the people who sit in front of someone who bought one of these things would get a bunch of condiments and hot dog in their hair.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back