• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

28/F looking for the holy grail in Chicago

gigglgal66

I know that what I am seeking is kind of a long shot, but you never know until you ask, right?

I have been a member of this site for over a decade. What I have learned about myself over this decade is that, in order to be totally satisfied in a romantic relationship, I need to be with someone who is into tickling. This is not the casual, playful tickler; this is the gotta have it all of the timer, thinks about it as much a I do, ties me up for hours with no break, kind of ler. Given that the premise of the TMF is that it provides a forum for people who think about tickling frequently and in a specific kind of way, I figured this would be the place to start (rather than..say...tinder).

What I am looking for is a guy who both wants to tie me up and tickle me and is someone I would want to date. Ideally, this would be someone close to my age (26-35), who is big (over 5'11"), strong, dominant, and attractive. He would be educated and work in the professional world, and live in or close to Chicago. He would also be funny, compassionate, and merciless as a ler. What he would get is a highly educated, down-to-earth, sarcastic 28-year-old woman who is 5'4" and attractive, with light brown hair, green eyes, and an athletic build (also, importantly, extremely ticklish).

Again, I know this is very specific and is asking a lot, so I am not expecting many responses. However, if this sounds like you, and you are interested, PM me. Thanks for taking the time to read this :).

If only you were in Scotland!!:( Good luck with your search! I'm sure you will find what you are you looking for:)

Damn. Only time I'll ever say it.. if only if I was older! lolol

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back