• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2nd Annual Halloween Bash

sadira

3rd Level Red Feather
Come and join the fun, friends and homemade food at our Halloween party on Oct 19 & 20th in Bay City, Michigan. Friday night will be our "munch" and costume party. (And, there will be prizes.) Saturday will be our tickle day. :2poke: Our numbers will be limited this time so drop me an email as soon as you can for more details.

Date: Oct 19th & 20th
RSVP by Oct 5th
Cost: $35

Email: [email protected]

See ya there and happy tickles.... :bouncybou :dogpile:

Sadira :redheart:

Very very cool you folks doing it again. I keep hearing such wonderful things about your events!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sadira said:
Come and join the fun, friends and homemade food at our Halloween party on Oct 19 & 20th in Bay City, Michigan. Friday night will be our "munch" and costume party. (And, there will be prizes.) Saturday will be our tickle day. :2poke: Our numbers will be limited this time so drop me an email as soon as you can for more details.

Date: Oct 19th & 20th
RSVP by Oct 5th
Cost: $35

Email: [email protected]

See ya there and happy tickles.... :bouncybou :dogpile:

Sadira :redheart:
We are having a party??? Why am I always the last to know these things around here. :p

Halloween

TF4F, we are with you on this one- a surprise to us as well! Unfortunately, Lady Sunset and I must send our regrets as our scheduled availability is fixed (as it has been for a couple of years now) and the party is on a day that we predictably cannot attend.

We wish everyone well and hope the success typical of the Michigan party continues.

Professor Tkl and Lady Sunset

Got the dates written down, I am so there!!! Can't wait, been far too long!

I'm looking forward to making the trip up to Bay City for the second annual event hosted by George and Amy. I enjoyed meeting them (and everyone else) last year, and it should be just as much fun.

I just hope it's a little...warmer outside.

Professor and Lady....

I'm sorry to see that you won't be available. I enjoyed meeting you last October, and I hope to see you again soon.

Have heard nothing but great things and i'd like to attend this thing!!!

Looking forward to meeting all these (screen names) from the north and seeing old friends i've met from years past!

If I am still living in the great state of michigan.......i will be there

Wolv420 said:
If I am still living in the great state of michigan.......i will be there
I will be coming as well, just be a good party, hopefully more ladys will show up. :jester:

How to send the money?

I see the cost of the party went up, from 20.00 to 35.00, which is fine with me. But do we pay before we come or do we pay when we get there? In the past Sadira wanted the money up front, and she had an email address to send it too.
I have emailed her but have not got an email back on this ?, does anyone know what needs to be done?
Thanks for any help
Mark

hello all

tickmankyle1 here count me in i did look into the double tree suites hotel and it along as 2 others said they were fully booked and 3 other hotels said they might have rooms this is from travlelosity and other sites like price line ect... so i don't know what is going on up there that weekend of why they are fully booked but i just hope finding a hotel won't be a problem talk to you all later and to anyone i met last year i hope and can't wait to see you again i had a blast meating you all plus it is mostly the only time i get any tickling done. later all tickmankyle1

LionKing08 said:
I see the cost of the party went up, from 20.00 to 35.00, which is fine with me. But do we pay before we come or do we pay when we get there? In the past Sadira wanted the money up front, and she had an email address to send it too.
I have emailed her but have not got an email back on this ?, does anyone know what needs to be done?
Thanks for any help
Mark

just go to [email protected], and she will get back to you

I'm going

I am planning on attending my first ever gathering by going. I am excited and it should be fun! Maybe this can inspire me for more tickling art...

Anyone else having troble?

geting a reply back from sadira? i have emailed 3 times to her and still know reply, if i dont get a reply i will just show up and give her the money than, should be a good time.Hope to see some knew people there.

Hmm.. would like to attend, always a great time with great people; but as usual, monetary issues cloud my judgement.. ne1 interested in splitting a room? PM me.

hello all

i know in the past last year i wrote the e-mail and they e-mail you back just not 2 minutes later the first time i wrote them was in may 2006 for last years party and it took a while A FEW WEEKS to write BACK but she did. JUST CHILL OUT
ANY HOW HAVE IDEAS ON PLACES TO SYAT SINCE I SEE THAT THE DOUBLE TREE AND 2 OTHER HOTELS ARE ALREADY FULL. JUST WONDERED WHY
PEACE AND HAPPY TICKLES ALL KYLE

LionKing08 said:
geting a reply back from sadira? i have emailed 3 times to her and still know reply, if i dont get a reply i will just show up and give her the money than, should be a good time.Hope to see some knew people there.
Don't get your panties in a bunch. Sadira is finishing up vacation. She will get to you. Don't worry about it. The party won't start without you. It's July. Not October. Settle down, relax, smoke a blunt if need be, and don't worry, be happy. :bubble:

Well put, George.

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys in October.

tickmankyle1 said:
...ANY HOW HAVE IDEAS ON PLACES TO SYAT SINCE I SEE THAT THE DOUBLE TREE AND 2 OTHER HOTELS ARE ALREADY FULL. JUST WONDERED WHY ...
Kyle, I'm not sure why.

But, beginning info has been emailed with hotel lists.

You might want to try the hotel's website directly or other travel search engines like cheaptickets.com. I found several rooms available at the DoubleTree and at other hotels on our list that way (even though Expedia was saying that they're full).

October's really not that far away. :)

Hotels

Hiya gang...

Just wanted to let everyone know that there are rooms at the Econo Lodge available for like 55.00 per night. I just booked mine, so if that interests you, I'd give it due consideration.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back