• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[3/15/15]* Chantel - Freestyle Tickling *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Tall Chantel with her arms tied behind her back and ankles and toes tied is freestyle tickled non-stop. Chantel challenges herself not to move around that much, but fails quickly as the tickling gets to her and she struggles about on the couch. The tools used include fingertips, feather, and feather tip. This clip features constant barefoot tickling with toeties.

I noticed that some of you were really glad to see Chantel back, so I decided to do a second clip and make it more of a freestyle clip. I call it Freestyle because aside from her wrists being tied behind her back with the ankles bound with back end slack and toeties, Chantel wasn't bound to any particular type of device. I am curious to see what the community thinks of it and if its a portion they would like to see in future clips or not. Just trying something different so good or bad, I invite you to chime in. Hope you all enjoy!

STATS

Length: 10 Minutes
Starring: Chantel Newkirk
Shoe Size: Chantel Newkirk (10.5)
Relevant Sequals: None
Chantel's Other Appearances: Chantel Can't Handle It,The Tall Will Fall

Chantel Freestyle - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is now available for purchase exclusively on our online store at http://www.************************

Attachments

• cchi-hires2.jpg
    cchi-hires2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 111
  • cchi-hires1.jpg
    cchi-hires1.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 513
  • chanfree-hrs1-1.jpg
    chanfree-hrs1-1.jpg
    474.7 KB · Views: 660
  • chanfree-hrs2-1.jpg
    chanfree-hrs2-1.jpg
    472.3 KB · Views: 581
  • chantel_freestyle_preview_forum.wmv
    4.2 MB · Views: 432
A. Love the freestyle--whenever I get to indulge in tickling that's how I go at it.
B. Love seeing Chantel's shoes. That's a nice touch.

I'm glad the concept is catching on! I'll look to make this a part of the standard moving forward during the next few filming sessions I do :).

Darth should consider doing that with all the models.

liking the freestyle...thanks for posting!

Great, glad to hear it! I was initially concerned that this may not be well received because it doesnt feature significant bondage like the stocks have.

I'm glad the concept is catching on! I'll look to make this a part of the standard moving forward during the next few filming sessions I do :).

Very good, thank you Darth! Those with both tickling and feet fetishes will be very pleased! :)

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back