• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[3/21/15]* Watts In The Stocks *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Our veteran fitness instructor, Katie Watts has returned after nearly 3 years and this time she is in the stocks! Katie starts by performing a series of exercises, including planks, ab crunches and squats. After a series of pre-interview questions, Katie sits in the stocks with her bare size 8 fitness soles exposed. It starts off with a combination of feather, feathertip and fingertip tickling and eventually the wombaton and brush are used to throw Katie off. She tries to be tough and not give in, but we're not letting Katie off, especially after she begins swearing and being a smart alec with us! With her arms above her head, her underarms, torso and knees/thighs are tickled - provoking fits of swearing, swinging and uncontrollable laughter. This clip is a must-have for anyone who has enjoyed Katie's previous clips and features bare, upper body, knee/thigh and all over tickling with both fitness and post-interview footage. We added some new interview questions in this clip and Katie's responses are truly reflective of who she is and are hilarious!

I can't believe it has taken this many years to get Katie in our full set of stocks, but it was worth it! For those who like more of her fitness activities, this clip actually carries part of her workout routine as part of the footage (brief of course). I'd love to hear the forum's take on this and hope you all enjoy it!

STATS

Length: 22 minutes ( 15 Feet Only, 13 Upper Only)
Starring: Katie Watts
Shoe Size: Katie Watts (8.0)
Relevant Sequals: None
Katie’s Other Appearances: Ticklish Fitness Instructor, The Girlfriend's Revenge, Pay The Price, and Dropping The Ball, Sorority Initiation

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Watts In The Stocks - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• watts_in_the_stocks_preview_forum.wmv
    4.2 MB · Views: 1,231
  • wits-hrs1-1.jpg
    wits-hrs1-1.jpg
    412.4 KB · Views: 465
  • wits-hrs4-1.jpg
    wits-hrs4-1.jpg
    445.9 KB · Views: 1,631
  • wits-hrs5-1.jpg
    wits-hrs5-1.jpg
    405.6 KB · Views: 737
  • wits-hrs7-1.jpg
    wits-hrs7-1.jpg
    499.2 KB · Views: 1,305
Katie Watts is an Awesome Ticklee!!!
I also Love her size 8 Feet, Laugh, and Reactions!!!

Amazing clip, thanks for sharing.

Darth you did it again sir...awesome work definently worth the money. An all time classic.....good work man.

So, so glad you're doing more M/F again. That was your best stuff back in the day. F/F producers are a dime a dozen, stick to what makes you unique: classy, professional women reduced to helpless laughter.

Thank you for the wonderful compliment and I am glad you liked the video. The military theme is something I am on board with in support of our US troops. Good idea especially around memorial day.

I am actually moderately ticklish and this request is something that some on the forum have posted in older threads and even by some of the models I have worked with. In fact, Katie Watts said off camera if this were to ever happen, she would want to be the ler.

Still, */M is not something im interested in making and dont want to send the wrong message. Thanks again :)!

Welcome back! your video are super! three suggestions :1 Tickling real military female soldiers in uniform force army ,marines,navy or troop,love female soldiers! 2 Tickling real police woman in civilian clothes if you do not want wear uniform,police women are very hight! 3 By popula demande a tickling FF/M Mr.Darth Sidius tickled 2 girls FF/M is it possible revenge tickle FF/M Mr.Darth Sidius ticklish? A big Hello!!!

Me too in a way - it's much more time efficient honestly and goes back to the core of what made some of the works good. That's my goal this year. I appreciate your honesty and won't be deviating from my core :).

So, so glad you're doing more M/F again. That was your best stuff back in the day. F/F producers are a dime a dozen, stick to what makes you unique: classy, professional women reduced to helpless laughter.

Me too in a way - it's much more time efficient honestly and goes back to the core of what made some of the works good. That's my goal this year. I appreciate your honesty and won't be deviating from my core :).

Honestly I love F/F alot better and think its more sensual but thats just my opinion

I hear ya, but until I've secured someone who can do it equally as good or better and exceeds my expectations, I'll be doing the tickling end. I can't have a product suffer because of a ler who's just not as good. That's not to sound rude, but comments in posts and feedback have made it clear this needs to be done, sorry bro.

Honestly I love F/F alot better and think its more sensual but thats just my opinion

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back