• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[3/7/15]* Chantel Can't Handle It *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
After nearly four years, the tall Chantel Newkirk at 6'0 tall has returned and this time, she's in the stocks! After a brief interview, Chantel's nylon-covered soles are tickled using a combination of fingertips, brush and feather tip. From there, her ribs, underarms and legs/thighs are tickled and she openly admits within minutes that she can't take it, but we're just getting warmed up. With the nylons removed and her toes tied back, her soles are tickled using a combination of fingertips, brush, feather, feathertip and a wombaton. Despite Chantel's pleas for us to stop, we don't! She begins to state repeatedly that she can't take it and we just keep going. This clip features nylon, bare, upper body and all over tickling and comes complete with exit interview footage too at no additional charge.

After reading some of the comments from people about my recent videos, I felt it was time to make a couple changes. For starters, there will be more M/F content coming down the pike. Also, I felt it was time to revert back to some basics as I feel the core of some of the videos needed to regain some of the original luster that people have come to enjoy from me, if that makes sense. That being said, let me know what you think. What works, what doesn't, etc.

STATS

Length: 21 Minutes (13 Minutes Feet Only, 11 Minutes Upper Only)
Starring: Chantel Newkirk
Shoe Size: Chantel Newkirk (10.5)
Relevant Sequals: None
Chantel's Other Appearances: The Tall Will Fall

Chantel Can't Handle It - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is now available for purchase exclusively on our online store at http://www.************************

Attachments

• cchi-hires1.jpg
    cchi-hires1.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,076
  • cchi-hires2.jpg
    cchi-hires2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 269
  • cchi-hrs1-1.jpg
    cchi-hrs1-1.jpg
    619 KB · Views: 1,304
  • ccti-hrs2-1.jpg
    ccti-hrs2-1.jpg
    449.8 KB · Views: 805
  • chantel_cant_handle_it_preview_forum.wmv
    4.8 MB · Views: 958
Glad to see Chantel come back after so long. Her first clip was great. Speaking of returning after a long break, any chance Sanjai from Ticklish Trap will ever return? She's one of my favorite lees of all time.

The nylon tickling is a staple of your success. Please never have that aspect removed from your future works.

Glad to see Chantel come back after so long. Her first clip was great. Speaking of returning after a long break, any chance Sanjai from Ticklish Trap will ever return? She's one of my favorite lees of all time.

I had always wanted to bring Chantel back since the feedback on her first appearance was positive. As for Sanjai, I am trying to coordinate a return with her too but she is so sparse with her communication that it is a challenge. Just know I am trying :).

I had always wanted to bring Chantel back since the feedback on her first appearance was positive. As for Sanjai, I am trying to coordinate a return with her too but she is so sparse with her communication that it is a challenge. Just know I am trying :).

If you are bringing back more former ticklees how about the lady tickled from the Nurse Cassie clip? I liked her exotic look and she reactions to being tickled.

I love her laugh. Since your bring back certain models, you should bring back dr.andi. i love her laugh and how she tickles the models

While I still hate that seatbelt (I think if you secure the upper thighs with straps, you'll also limit the mid-body movement) I will get this clip because she is killing that bikini and I like her reactions

Thank you! I realized that over the past year especially as I had gotten laxed with the nylons for some videos, yet was part of my standard in earlier works. You will be happy to know that trend of including them will continue :).

The nylon tickling is a staple of your success. Please never have that aspect removed from your future works.

Thank you! I realized that over the past year especially as I had gotten laxed with the nylons for some videos, yet was part of my standard in earlier works. You will be happy to know that trend of including them will continue :).

I'm not sure if this is a new concept you will incorporate in future posts, but I like the idea of showing just the shoes that the ticklee worn. Sort of like a trophy status.

She did not sell well so no incentive to bring her back, sorry :(.

If you are bringing back more former ticklees how about the lady tickled from the Nurse Cassie clip? I liked her exotic look and she reactions to being tickled.

Keep up the excellent work, i like your techniques for tickling, you should bring dr.andi to try cure your models with laughter

She did not sell well so no incentive to bring her back, sorry :(.

Maybe it wasn't her performance but there was no interest because it was lacking in nylon tickling. I'm fairly confident if you brought her back for this, it will sell well.

Sorry you feel that way. I guess for those who are into the belly button always being visible the seat belt can be a distraction. I could always implement a new device in the future if sales warrant doing so and begin implementing something like what you mentioned though. For these stocks though, the seat belt is there to stay, sorry :(. The straps would be too cumbersome to implement in its current setup.

I hope the clip met or exceeded any expectations you had of it :). The camera angles give a great view of her torso and underarms - especially when suspended above her head.

While I still hate that seatbelt (I think if you secure the upper thighs with straps, you'll also limit the mid-body movement) I will get this clip because she is killing that bikini and I like her reactions

good work darth i prefer you as the ler anyway because in a lot of videos i see these girls just do not know how to get the job done

I don't think the absense of nylons is the issue. I've had clips that haven't included them do well too. I just think for whatever reason people weren't feeling it, and it's fine. I'd be happy to do a custom for you though if you are interested. PM me and we can discuss further.

Maybe it wasn't her performance but there was no interest because it was lacking in nylon tickling. I'm fairly confident if you brought her back for this, it will sell well.

Mr darth i love your work, you need dr.andi to torture that girl one of these days, i think it would sexy as can be.

Honestly i think dr.andi would be perfect for the job. My opinion but its your call sir

Thanks! This sentiment seems echoed by others on the forum too - hence the change.

good work darth i prefer you as the ler anyway because in a lot of videos i see these girls just do not know how to get the job done

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back