• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3 Tickle Clip Previews - FF/F and F/F

Cam Girl Jenny

TMF Regular

1) Allegra is Hogtied, Ball Gagged, and Tickled by Claire and Lela. :devilish:

2) Claire has her hands tied above her head as Allegra tickles her upper body.

3) I have both my feet tickled by 2 gorgeous girls who's combined ages would still make them 10 years younger than me :scream:

~Jenn~

Attachments

• AllegraTicklesClaire.wmv
    3.1 MB · Views: 674
  • JennGetsDoubleTeamed.wmv
    2.6 MB · Views: 743
  • AllegraGaggedHogtied.wmv
    2.3 MB · Views: 668
First: Allegra is Amazing and Awesome, seeing her Tickled is like a Dream, but seeing her Tickled with a Ball Gag in is One Hell of a Dream!!!
Second: I don't know who's Feet are being Tickled in the 3rd clip, but they are Outstanding, they look so Delicious!!! (Jennifer's Feet???)

Great set of clips, thanks for sharing.

First: Allegra is Amazing and Awesome, seeing her Tickled is like a Dream, but seeing her Tickled with a Ball Gag in is One Hell of a Dream!!!
Second: I don't know who's Feet are being Tickled in the 3rd clip, but they are Outstanding, they look so Delicious!!! (Jennifer's Feet???)

Great set of clips, thanks for sharing.

1) Oh, you really know how to win me over don't you? I'm kidding (maybe), however I am extremely flattered by your comment regarding my feet (yes, those are mine).

2) I cannot agree with you more about Allegra. Not only is she gorgeous, but she is truly the most ticklish person (not just model) that I have ever met in my life and I don't know how she can take all of the tickling that has been dished out to her. That particular clip is one of my favorites, while also being one that had me worried about her comfort level during production. She's a serious trooper though and was still laughing about it after we finished filming, so she was fine (which was a relief, because that was her first time ever being ball gagged, she was drooling so bad and both girls make fun of her in the video for doing it, plus she was being tickled extra hard by the girls during that scene)....

Thank you very much again for saying such nice things and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write such a sweet reply :rockon: :numberone:

I attached a few pictures that show my feet closer up and I hope you like them as much as you did in the video preview. Of course, they happen to be in Lela's face or mouth, but isn't that where they belong?? I will also add another reply just below this one with pictures from the Allegra scene that we're talking about. The video preview is already attached above.

~Jennifer~

Attachments

• BRATTY LELA GETS THE TALK_162.jpg
    BRATTY LELA GETS THE TALK_162.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 47
  • BRATTY LELA GETS THE TALK_262.jpg
    BRATTY LELA GETS THE TALK_262.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 26
  • BRATTY LELA GETS THE TALK_257.jpg
    BRATTY LELA GETS THE TALK_257.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 01a.jpg
    01a.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 43
Jenn, in the 3rd clip where you are being tickled by Allegra and Claire are you okay? :console:

Those are some seriously strange sounds coming from you and that very last scream you let out of the word "shit" sounded rather desperate :panic: :nopity:

:laughhard: :nopity: :nopity:

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back