• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

30/F switch in Philly - homoflexible, as it were

FreePeace88

Hi! Me: fit, androgynous, nerdy, tattooed tickled switch -

Looking for female, male or anywhere in between. Preferably age-ish 25-35, also a switch. Willing to trade pictures. Tickle dates and possible friendship :)

Edit: Thanks for all the responses! Apologies if I'm not able respond to all!

Last edited:
I my gosh! I remember you too! How have you been???? :)

hey- I'm a little older than you're age range but I don't think that would deter if we swap pics. I travel to Philly area for business often, tonight in fact. If you are up for a chat, send me a PM. Sound good ?

:wavingguy

I used to live in Philly, although I haven't been there for some time... and I'm a bit outside your age range... but I'm pretty fun, and I can dish it out as well as I can take it!

highly doubt this thread even still matters but I'm definitely up to chatting if you are, pm me if you're interested. I'm 21/M/NYC btw.

Hey how's it going?

I'm Joe. I'm 25 from south jersey. Probably 15-20 mins from the city. I'd love to chat sometime :)

If you're interested, drop me a PM. I'm in VT but I'd be willing to make the drive. I'm 23/M/125 lbs, 5'11.5".

Can't believe I've never seen this post before, but I'm interested too FreePeace. Let me know

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back