• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3D (I promise this leads to somewhere)

Miss Sassy1

2nd Level Orange Feather
Hey,

I was wondering if not how many of you can see in 3D, but in how many of you CAN'T see in 3D.

I'm only asking because Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 2 comes out tomorrow, and it's in 3D. I think they have a 2D movie, or I hope because I myself can't see in 3D, due to me only having one eye (see Miss Sassy Through the Ages, if you're curious what I mean by that).

If it makes you feel better, Miss Sassy, I have never watched any movie in 3D. Then again, I never watched any except the first Harry Potter movies (never was a fan of the series, and the movie just cemented that).

But, at least here in Croatia, movies are always shown in both 3D and 2D.

ya, i'd too cheap to watch in 3D, and i haven't seen anything in true 3D in many years, but i don't think it's all that great.

so if you watch it in 2D, your just saving money, which is win.

Allow me to alleviate your fears. Yes there is a 2D. And the 3D is a gimmick. It looks like crap! And every movie that is in 3D only has a one or two parts that placate to the gimmick. I encourage people to not see 3D. I am not saying this to make you feel better. You aren't missing anything! and yes, I am very bitter.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back