• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3x Mainstream Clips

Travis

TMF Expert
Hi.
Here are 3 mainstream clips I've just finished encoding. They're up on a rather dodgy server at the moment, so I'm hoping someone might download them and put them up somewhere else if the mood takes them.
They're all encoded in Windows Media, which means you'll need a relatively recent version of Media Player to play them. Sorry.

Here they are in order of length: (and thus, size. )

The first one is the incredibly brief underarm tickle given to Gwyneth Paltrow in Sliding Doors. This lasts less than a fraction of a second, but there is a nice reaction, and if you're a Gwyneth aficionado like I am you'll want it.
Here it is

The second is the tickling scene from The Adventures of Baron Munchausen. However, this is not the shorter version I've found floating around on a few websites - this is the full scene, with the Queen's head coming to rescue them whilst laughing/showing discomfort, not just the tickling bit (which is of course there too.) So, the reactions, the build-up, the tickling bit, and the after reactions just before the King discovers he's been tickling a headless Queen (if you haven't seen it, it's not THAT weird.)
Here IT is

The final one is from a program aired here in Australia a few years ago, that I happened to stumble upon whilst sorting my video tape collection. It's from a kind of comedy show that aired here during some Science event. Basically involves two guys, one a comedian turned scientist, the other a scientist turned sort-of-comedian, doing all sorts of demonstrations and bits about scientific news topics. Well, this one is one the 'Why can't I tickle myself?' question, and centres around them explaining why, and then getting the whole audience to demonstrate. First trying tickling themselves, which is mainly unsuccessful. Then, to prove that wasn't a fluke, getting the whole audience to basically tickle the person next to them. And they do. The whole audience, tickling each other.
And here it is.

Enjoy.

e

Thankx for the longer version of munchausen..I HAVE BEEN looking for the longer one for ages!!

I can't wait to see the third one, Travis (not to mention fair Gwyneth). Thanx so much for your generous contribution!

These clips were cool. Especially the last one... It is fun to see all the people in the audience tickling each other.

:)

Thanks,

Knight Tickler

I downloaded the third clip last night, gonna start on the next two in a minute. Great stuff! Interesting, funny, just good. :)

Thanks for posting.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back