• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[4/18/15]* The Silent Giggler *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Jordan thought our concept was interesting and decided she'd try it despite her stories of being tickled by her family members when she was younger. A very classy Jordan stands 5'2 with a size 7 shoe, Jordan turns out to be a silent giggler who can't shake the smile or spurts of giggles. Her facial expressions throughout tell the story as her smile betrays her continued effort not to let on she's ticklish. This clip features bare, upper body and all over tickling with devices such as a feather, feathertip, wombaton, brush and fingertips. It also comes with pre and post interview footage absolutely free.

Jordan is without question a classy attractive blonde and I would rate her ticklishness as moderate. Her energy is more modest though with her giggling and her fits of silent yet overpowering laughter. If you are looking for an insanely high energy level of screams and laughter, this one may not be for you. As such I marked the clip down some. Just being up front about what the clip is and isn't. Would love to know what the community thinks of this one.

STATS

Length: 22 minutes ( 12 Feet Only, 13 Upper Only)
Starring: Jordan Cunningham
Shoe Size: Jordan Cunningham (7)
Relevant Sequals: None
Jordan’s Other Appearances: None

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

The Silent Giggler - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• the_silent_giggler_preview_forum.wmv
    4.3 MB · Views: 903
  • tsg-hires1-1.jpg
    tsg-hires1-1.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,090
  • tsg-hires2.jpg
    tsg-hires2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 516
  • tsg-hrs3-1.jpg
    tsg-hrs3-1.jpg
    466.7 KB · Views: 666
  • tsh-hrs5-1.jpg
    tsh-hrs5-1.jpg
    501.3 KB · Views: 1,036
This is a very nice clip but would have been even better had she wore nylons.

Mr darth you always put out good work, keep it up man
Looks good

Nothin' wrong with the silent type (I kinda like them, myself) - keeps the neighbors from asking ......

Nothin' wrong with the silent type (I kinda like them, myself) - keeps the neighbors from asking ......

this is exactly why I ended up publishing it. I remember having a case like this years ago and it turned out quite a few people actually liked it !

As for neighbors, none of their business I say ;).

Good clip Darth! Can't really tell from the preview but what color polish was Jordan wearing on her toes? Do you have any photos of the tops of her feet? Keep up the great work!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back