• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[4/22/11]* La Latina Cosquillas *[F/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Bella loves to dance and one young lady stood out to her among the rest - Serena! Serena is quite the wild dancer and loves to be the center of attention at the club. Bella immediately took notice and made it her mission to get Serena to join her once it closed. Serena is on a natural high from all the dancing so she doesn't think about it and goes with Bella. She sees the stocks and has no clue what it is for. Bella asks her to take a seat and check it out. Serena thought Bella was going to let her out, but Bella has other plans and intends to make the best out of the opportunity at hand.

A couple things to note here; this clip has some good sensuality as Bella finds she REALLY likes Serena's feet and shows it quite a bit with her tongue. At times the tickling gets so unbearably for Serena that she begins pleading in SPANISH. Both ladies in this one are latina and the energy makes for an entertaining and sexy watch.

Attached are a couple sample photos and now I've included the thumbnails AND official preview - thank you to those who were patient enough with me while I worked to get it created and uploaded!

SD Preview
HD Preview

Last edited:
Haven't seen the full video yet but this looks promising from the small preview available!

Thanks! Please bear with me - will take a few days for me to be able to get this preview out. Gotta hate it when a hard disk fails!

Haven't seen the full video yet but this looks promising from the small preview available!

Well, she's a gorgeous lady :) and I'm sure
it's going to be a great clip as usual. I say
this even without seeing a preview, because
ticklish Latinas are the best fun. :D

I took a leap of faith and bougt this one. Man am I glad I did! I have no clue what the girl was saying at times but it sounded hot just the same. You can tell Bella was really getting into it too which makes it all the more erotic in my view.

I highly recommend to everyone to check this out! Nice job Stryker!

Appreciate the sentiment dust! If all goes well I should have one up by Tuesday/Wednesday. I can tell you that these two didn't disappoint at all!

Well, she's a gorgeous lady :) and I'm sure
it's going to be a great clip as usual. I say
this even without seeing a preview, because
ticklish Latinas are the best fun. :D

You guys are sure tempting me with these comments......

Really was hoping to avoid using the CC this month, ahhhhh

Appreciate the sentiment dust! If all goes well I should have one up by Tuesday/Wednesday. I can tell you that these two didn't disappoint at all!

No problem! She is very pretty and Latinas are
very fun ticklees. So it goes with out saying really..LOL

For whatever reason, she had an abrupt change of heart on the whole thing. I make the occasional effort to re-visit it, but for now it appears it's off the table...I'm sorry!

WOW! That totally sucks! I was looking forward to a clip
with her also. I was wondering when one would come
out, but I just assumed you had so much other material
to release it would be a while before a clip with her was.

Bummer..:(.. I guess that happens from time to time..Models
backing out or changing their minds.

I know...I feel exactly the same as you do on this one. In hindsight I should have expended the extra money to make it happen that evening... lesson learned.

WOW! That totally sucks! I was looking forward to a clip
with her also. I was wondering when one would come
out, but I just assumed you had so much other material
to release it would be a while before a clip with her was.

Bummer..:(.. I guess that happens from time to time..Models
backing out or changing their minds.

Just an update - I should have a preview of this later tonight or sometime tomorrow! Thanks to everyone who's been patient!

is there any underarm tickling? cant tell from preview or pics, and i ONLY buy clips with pit tickling :)

I viewed this one last night and can say it has a good amount of pit tickling in it, so you won't be disappointed blaze. I liked how it was so bad she starts saying stuff in spanish LOL!!!

Thank you to everyone for your patience! The updated photos and official preview are posted in the original description! Please let me know what you think of this clip.

That lee is a cutie -- so is the ler -- nice job !!! I think we shoould have a triple team with these two and Diaz !!!

What a fantastic idea! I will reach out to all of them and do my best to make it happen!

That lee is a cutie -- so is the ler -- nice job !!! I think we shoould have a triple team with these two and Diaz !!!

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back