• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[4/25/15]* Jordan - Freestyle *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Now out of the stocks with her ankles and knees tied and her arms behind her back, Jordan doesn't have the energy to fight back as her bare soles, knees and torso are tickled in freestyle fashion on the sofa. Her toes are tied back as she's tickled using a feather, feathertip, brush and of course, fingertips. Jordan just accepts the situation as she has no other choice but to giggle and smile!

STATS

Length: 8 Minutes
Starring: Jordan Cunningham
Shoe Size: Jordan Cunningham (7)
Relevant Sequals: None
Jordan’s Other Appearances: The Silent Giggler

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Jordan - Freestyle (HD Preview)

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• jfree-hrs1-1.jpg
    jfree-hrs1-1.jpg
    467.7 KB · Views: 662
  • jfree-hrs2-1.jpg
    jfree-hrs2-1.jpg
    469.8 KB · Views: 531
  • tsg-hires1-1.jpg
    tsg-hires1-1.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 716
  • tsg-hires2.jpg
    tsg-hires2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 334
  • jordan_freestyle_preview_forum.wmv
    4.9 MB · Views: 512
Thanks sean. To others on the forum I pose a question - is this freestyle genre working for you, not, etc? It's something new I'm invoking but I want to know what you really think. Don't be affraid to put it out there, good or bad. Thanks!

Good clip Darth as always.

Darth, I like the freestyle when they can stay still, like this model did. But if she is constantly pulling away, I'd rather see her tied up.

Once again darth, you always put out good work. Keep it up

That can be challenging depending on the lee. For a couch setup like that is there a specific bondage setup you can recommend to minimize that?

Darth, I like the freestyle when they can stay still, like this model did. But if she is constantly pulling away, I'd rather see her tied up.

6916817199_c3a6eab2bc_b.jpg Darth, perhaps a leg brace such as this, so she can't bend her legs on the couch? I have also tied the ankles to a small workout bench or heavy footstool.

Thats actually not a bad idea, actually, but it doesnt necessarily prevent the side to side movement or the upper body from getting lopsided relative to the lower body. Hmmm, suggestions from those more savvy on the bondage end than I ?

View attachment 447178 Darth, perhaps a leg brace such as this, so she can't bend her legs on the couch? I have also tied the ankles to a small workout bench or heavy footstool.

love this video cute girl cute laugh cute bare feet tickled feathers hair brush what more can you ask for.

love this video cute girl cute laugh cute bare feet tickled feathers hair brush what more can you ask for.

Glad you liked it Jeff. I was concerned some may not like her modest giggle reaction vs overpowering laughter.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back