• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[4/7/12]* The Date *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Marise is actually a young lady that I just started dating recently. She's got an amazing upbeat personality and is a lot of fun! Our chemistry will be very evident in the clip and is sure to make you laugh! We had plans to go out dancing at a nightclub. As we're getting ready, she sees the stocks and thinks it looks pretty cool. She actually had a seat in it by herself as we were talking! The opportunity was just too good to resist, so our plans took an abrupt detour. I tell her I have a way to make her pull off dance moves right now without any music or even without leaving. She's curious, but her unsuspecting mind soon learns of exactly what I meant by that statement! Every stop is pulled to make Marise and I can honestly say, there are times it becomes too much for her and she falls. This clip features nylon, bare, upper body and all over tickling. Oil is used to intensify the bare part. The following instruments are used too: Pen tip, fork, brush.

This clip has no target plot and is as unscripted as it gets! It was literally done on the fly. For those who enjoy the spontiantity effect, this one is for you!

STATS

Length: 16 minutes Full (8 Feet Only, 8 Upper Only)
Starring: Marise
Shoe Size: Marise (6.5)
Relevant Sequels: None
Marise's Other Appearances: None

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

The Date - HD Preview

This clip and all of our other recent material can be found on the official Stryker Entertainment Sub-Forum

PURCHASING

This clip is available exclusively on our official website - http://www.************************

Attachments

• tdate-hires1.jpg
    tdate-hires1.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 1,637
  • tdate-hires2.jpg
    tdate-hires2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 611
  • tdate-hires3.jpg
    tdate-hires3.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 1,373
  • tdate-hires4.jpg
    tdate-hires4.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 738
  • TheDate-PreviewSD.wmv
    6.2 MB · Views: 2,733
Last edited:
Additional Bonus Stills

Here are four stills too!

Attachments

• tdate-hrs1.jpg
    tdate-hrs1.jpg
    535.9 KB · Views: 555
  • tdate-hrs2.jpg
    tdate-hrs2.jpg
    505.7 KB · Views: 473
  • tdate-hrs3.jpg
    tdate-hrs3.jpg
    520.7 KB · Views: 298
  • tdate-hrs4.jpg
    tdate-hrs4.jpg
    553.6 KB · Views: 701
Yeah Yeah Yeah...Dating some Kim Kardashian look-alike

So what! Screw you!

Lucky Bastard!!! Go ahead rub it in~

no Im not bitter

AND she let you tie her up and film it....

Screw YOU!!!!

BAH!!!!!

OK a little bitter~

Aw cmon now papi, don't be a hater :). Sometimes the unplanned stuff makes for the most interesting watch! She's actually expressed interest in tickling some of the girls down the road so what do you guys think, give her a shot?

AND she let you tie her up and film it....

Screw YOU!!!!

BAH!!!!!

OK a little bitter~

This clip is available in our online store as of today - http://www.************************

Darth Sidious,
You are one lucky bugger! I hope that it works out for you two.

Skyman527

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back