• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

4 New Pics (*/F, F/F) + Commission Price List

bigfootfantasie

TMF Poster
I wanted to let everyone know I am accepting commissions.

First 5 people with single character commissions will get theres @1/2 Priceto help work out any kinks in the system. When those are done I'm also going to offer a 25% discount to TT/TMF members

Send me a note or email if your interested. If I accept your commission, send me all your reference. I will do up a sketch or two depending on the difficulty of the commission. If you approve the design, I will send you a quote for the total cost and a bill for the first half of the payment. Once I have received payment will do up final pencils and inks, which I can send for approval if you wish. Any major changes should be made at this point. Then when the colors are finished I will send you a small watermarked pic and a bill for the final payment. Once the payment is received you will receive a higher res pic. If you would like a specific size, let me know in advance. All payments are via Paypal.

Please note if you want your commission or you name to remain private, let me know in advance of your comission.

If you have any questions don't hesatate to ask via comment/note or email at [email protected].

I hope you enjoy your commissions.

I also included some newer pics that I havn't shown on the forums before. Hope you all enjoy.

1. Commission Price List

2. Black Cat

3. Tickle Belle

4. Seven's Ticklish 9's

5. Scooba Spy

BFF

Check out more @http://bigfootfantasies.deviantart.com

Tickle Bell, Princess Leia and Happy birthday Rajee are wonderful! THANKS!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back