• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

$40 dollars well spent M/F (Feet)

nice.1

TMF Poster
I have just returned from an amazing experience and I'm writing this so it is fresh in my mind.

So recently I have really wanted to tickle and worship a nice pair of feet and I mean more than usual. I massage my females friends feet from time to time so I’m not in a drought but I haven't properly had a foot session since my ex-girlfriend which was a year ago. Although massaging and tickling my friends feet is always nice, it's not really sexual and tickling never last long so I miss a good foot session.

Today I had a day off so I thought I would search online and see if there are any ads that interested me. I saw an ad of a gorgeous pair of well-manicured feet so I had to click. The ad belonged to Deb, a 40 year old female on the curvy side but had gorgeous feet and the ad mentioned foot fetish. I rang the number and asked if she would be interested in me massaging, tickling, playing and worshiping her feet for $40 for 30 minutes. She said she would be able to cater for that request and we arranged a time.

I went to her place, private and discreet. I went through the gate knocked on the door. The door swang open and I’m greeted by a curvy mature woman. I look down at her feet and she is already bare foot. Driving there, all I was hoping that she had gorgeous feet that were equally as ticklish. So as I looked down at those gorgeous feet, I could only hope they were just as gorgeously ticklish. We went to the room, I was a bit nervous but she made me feel comfortable. She sat on the bed, layed on her back with just her feet peering over the edge of the bed. I sat by her feet with a little bag I brought which had plenty of oils, creams and tickle tools. Her feet were so beautiful. You could definitely tell she takes great care of them. I looked at those beautiful feet, she had incredible creamy soles, red well pedicured toe nails and I would have guessed a size 8 by looking at them. I began to touch them and they were so soft but I had to make them softer by adding moisturiser. I began with the right foot putting plenty of cream all over and then gliding my hands all over her feet. She said she really loved that feeling and that she should be paying me for massaging her feet. I was super eager to find out if that gorgeous pair of feet were ticklish. It didn’t take me too long to 'accidentally' tickle a weak spot. I scratched her soles and her foot twitched. I asked her if she was ticklish. She responded with 'sometimes, not really. If I don't think about it it's not bad'. She was very wrong. So I gave her a trial tickle on the sole of her foot just a little scribble. Her reaction was perfect. She jolted her foot up and let out a giggle and said'okay it's hard not to think about it when you tickle them’. I laughed and continued rubbing but couldn’t wait to give those feet a good tickling. I rubbed moisturiser on her left foot just as soft as the other, I began talking to her about her feet asking if she takes care of them, if she gets pedicures, her shoe size (7-8). Before ticking a nice pair of feet I like to know which foot is more sensitive as there is usually one that is. So I told her that fact and asked her which foot is more sensitive while I tested both feet. Her left foot was definitely more ticklish, information I would use against her.

Rubbing her beautiful feet was amazing but I had to give those feet a tickle workout. So I asked her to turn over and sit on her stomach so her soles were facing up. From there I put a pillow on her legs and sat of them, having two gorgeous feet facing upwards to me. These two amazing feet were trapped and in my mercy but I didn't want to just torture her, well not just yet. So I oiled up her feet again and began rubbing. After a minute I began lightly spider tickling the mid soles of her feet. She began wiggling her feet around and erupting in sexy/cute giggles. I was ready to really play with these feet. Like a cliche I took a feather out of my bag and began using it on her sensitive feet. I asked if that tickled. She said she felt it but it didn't tickle. Unfortunately she wasn't feather ticklish.......yet. So I turned the feather around and used the quill part. That got a huge reaction having her feet wriggle around and some giggles. I put more oil all over her feet and admired how beautiful her feet were, no a single callus or anything. So soft my hands just slid all over her feet. I took our a thick brittle paint brushwish I bega doing figue 8’s on her sensitive soles. She scrunched her toes and tensed a little trying to hold her laugter. I went harder on the left foot knowing it I her most sensitive foot. She scrunched up her soles and let our some laughter. I stopped and bean rubbing her feet again, I didn’t want to push her to far. Next I had a nail brush waiting to tickle her defensless ticklish soles. Again I rubbed all over her feet and between her toes. While I did that I scribbled my finger all over her feet asking where she is most ticklish. I began at the hill which wasn’t too ticklish at all but as I slowly climbed up the foot she began squirming her feet around saying that the centres re the worst and my nails are torture. The pads of her feet weren’t too ticklish but I stuck gold when I tried under the toes. She let out a loud laugh scrunch her toes wiggled them around and said ‘under my toes that’s very ticklish’. I rubbed her feet a little to get rid of the tickle sensation then a grabbed my next tickle to and began the assault. Amazing reaction. She tried to kick her feet around, scrunched her toes and let out an amazing stream of giggles which in between she would try and speak. When I stopped the assault, her feet had an amazing reaction to the tickling. After I stopped she continued wiggling her toes around and rubbing them together as to get the tickling sensation of her feet. It was truly a sight to see these gorgeous feet helplessly wriggle around even after the tickling had stopped. I was enjoying myself so much and she was being a trooper. I told her if it got too much for her to say ‘Red’ and I would stop.

The time had come to try my most powerful tool in my bag, the brush. Again I put oil on her feet and rubbed them a bit which she enjoyed. I took out the brush and before beginning warned her that usually people find this the most ticklish. I put it on her right foot slowly tracing it up and down. She quickly kicked back laughed and said’ this is deffinelty the worst one’. I began at her heals which with the bush made her slightly giggle and curl her toes. I slowly moved up her foot and it didn’t take long till I had her in laughter and kick her foot around. I was in heaven. I moved up to her most ticklish spot and after 10 seconds she said ‘Red’ so I stopped and rubbed her feet. Again after the tickling ended her feet continued to moved around. I gave her a break as the next foot was her most sensitive. This time I light moved the brush all around her foot making her giggle like crazy and retreat her foot. I said to her ‘lets see if you can last a minute’, she said’ no way I wont be able to that’s too long’. So I began at her heal slowly, her foot slightly twitching, 10 seconds passed and I moved upwards, which is when the gigles began, I moved higher up centermeteres away from her most tiklish spot she began kicking her feet scrunching her toes and trying to do everything she could to make the tickling stop. 30 seconds in and I went to her most sensitve spot and I did not hold back. She went absoloutley crazy trying to retreat her feet from under me, laughing uncontrollably saying ‘I can’t last a minute stop, stop’ then finally she said red 10 seocond shy of a minute. I stopped while she layed there catching her breath. I watched her feet while they wiggled around trying to get the ticklish sensation to stop even though I had stopped. I massaged her feet for 5 minutes to give her a good break and I tried the feathers again and to my surprise this time they made her squirm with ticklish giggles. I darted them between her toes which she scrunched and kicked around. That is when I realised she was becoming more ticklish the more I tickled her. She was truly a ticklees dream. Amazingly gorgeous feet that are extremely ticklish, comes with a cute/sexy laugh and has the best feet reactions to the tickling.

I thought the tools had had enough fun and it was my bodies turn to take advantage of these vulnerable soles. I scribbled all my figures all over her feet. As I had been moisturising these feet for a long time they were so soft that my nails just glided all over her feet. She was giggling squirming around. I grabbed her left big toe bent back her foot and went to town on her foot. She tried to retreat hero foot and laughed loudly. I bent down and started nibbling on her feet trying to tickle her feet with my teeth and tongue, she continue to giggle and wiggle her feet around. I began sucking on her toes and trying to tickle them with my tounge. While I did that I tickled the other foot with my hand. Now she was really going and I thought I hear her say red but I think my selective hearing kicked in. I swapped feet sucking on her right foot and tickling her left foot with my hand. She tried to squirm away with no avail and screamed out red. I stopped and rubbed her feet. It didn’t last long as I oud wait to get back to nibbling those feet, but first I was going to play a game. ‘This little piggy…….’ And began playing with her big toe, I continued on to the other to and in the last one I scribble all over her feet as it tried to get home. I went back to nibbling on her feet. I put more pressure on her legs so it was harder for her feet to get away. I grabbed her old friend the brush and while I was tickling her left foot with my mouth I used the brush to torture her other defenceless foot. She went absolutely berserk feeling her legs under me she turned around and tried to tickle me to get me to stop, it didn’t work and she went back on her stomach a giggling mess. She finally squeezed out a red. I stopped oiled up her feet and got her feet ready for her final test. I massaged them for a while which she enjoyed and then I asked again if she could last a minute and a half of non stop tickling. She said she would last but she would try I told her I would go slowly. I prepared her feet as they looked up at me so vulnerably beautiful. I grabbed the brush and slowly started at the heel, her reaction a symphony of giggles. I slowly and lightly went up her feet and her toes, as she kicked and laughed but I slowed down so she wouldn't say red. I used my fingers now and went to town really giving her ticklish feet a work out. She was really laughing but didn't want to give in. I brought back the brush and aimed her most sensitive spot, she became giggling mess and tried everything to defend her feet. I told her 15 more second to go but this would really test her. I isolated her most sensitive foot, her left foot put all my weigh on it and had both hands on it. I grabbed her big toe bent back her foot and vigorously scrubbed that ticklish foot. Her reaction was amazing laughing so loudly with giggles and broken speech she was a mess. Her other foot tried to protect the foot being tortured. She really tried to pull her feet away as I counted down the seconds 5…..4…..3…. her body completely contort, laughing uncontrollably and her feet going crazy and scrunching and doing every to make the tickling stop 2……1…… and I stopped. She laid there trying to catch her breath her body still while her feet and toes were wiggling around trying to escape the ticklish sensation and the torment they just went through. I kissed her beautiful feet got of her and rubbed her feet. She composed herself got up and said I think that’s enough. When I checked the time 45minutes had passed instead of the 30 agreed on. So she must of enjoyed a little to let it go on for so long. I rubbed her feet a little more talked and we parted way which ended one of my best tickling experiences.

I hope you enjoyed reading my story it was one of my best experiences and only cost me $40. I don’t usually do it but I definitely don’t regret it as she was a ticklers delight and I may see her again. Below is a picture of her gorgeous ticklish feet.

Attachments

• CARA-Stunning-Mature-Curvy-Blonde_1.jpg
    CARA-Stunning-Mature-Curvy-Blonde_1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,181
Last edited:
Glad you had such a great time at this session! :bouncybou
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Great story
Well done and thanks for adding the pic

Great writing. Glad you had a great time as well. Thanks for sharing.

I'm glad you had a great time. I love it when a woman thinks and says she can.. "block out the tickling"... hahaha... and I love when one of US prove them how very wrong they are... :D

I'm curious... were her feet especially dry? It seems you used a LOT of oil. I have not had oil applied to my feet when being tickled so I'm curious about oil. And what kind of oil did you use?

Sounds like you had a great time, awesome!

I'm glad you had a great time. I love it when a woman thinks and says she can.. "block out the tickling"... hahaha... and I love when one of US prove them how very wrong they are... :D

I'm curious... were her feet especially dry? It seems you used a LOT of oil. I have not had oil applied to my feet when being tickled so I'm curious about oil. And what kind of oil did you use?

Her feet where not dry at all. They where very well kept and soft. I just like the effect oil has on feet as it makes fingers and tickle tools glide along the foot easier increasing ticklishness. I used moisturiser oil Palmers brand I think.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back