• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

44/m in CT Looking For Genuine Connection With Somebody Silly, Fun and Open Minded

Goatboy

TMF Expert
Hello everyone (do people that click on a man's post exist?)

I am a 44 year old guy, married, not looking to change my situation or yours. However, I am very much looking for a real connection. Somebody that I can form a bond with where we truly care about each other.

I am into reading, writing, obsessed with music. Like movies/TV, video games, going for long walks and random drives. Love hitting up used book stores and record stores.

I generally connect with witty, open minded people. I don't need your interests to overlap with mine. I just want you to care about things. If you're passionate about it, then I want to hear about it!

Please be willing to put in the effort to form a real friendship. A great friendship takes work and it takes time. I want to know all about you, so please be somebody that answers questions with more than a word or two and has things you want to discuss as well.

I'm not concerned with what you look like, but would like to trade pics to put a face to the person.

Just want somebody to take an interest in, somebody silly, somebody supportive, and somebody I can get excited to hear from. Hope that is you!

Hey there guy!
Really like everything you said in your ad here, for I'm that kinda guy you describe cause friendships mean a lot to me too! I'm a guy who invests in all my relationships and open my heart, mind, and soul to that person so I can truly enjoy connection with that person, and really get to know him or her well. I'm a teacher so I tend to be a big talker, but also a good listener who likes to ask questions but also answer them to get to really know a person well. The biggest things for me in any relationship are being genuine with one another with mutual respect and trust, but above all, being a person with integrity!

Like to chat more and see what happens if you want - just have one interesting question to start, if it's cool? Since this is a tickling website first and foremost, RU into the tickling scene too as one part of your muti-faceted personality? If so, this would be a commonality that we can explore together too! Hmu and let's chat! Kevin

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back