• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[5/11/15]* Houdini Jade's Too Ticklish *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Jade earned herself the name "Houdini Jade" because of her determination to escape in this production. Jade has soft size 7 soles, a slender torso, underarms and is incredibly ticklish despite her efforts to not let it get to her. Her powerful reactions are rivaled only to her sassy personality. She even manages to make funny comments and crack jokes when she can actually speak! This video is a great combination of high energy, great personality from Jade, comedy and a balance of great tickling in every aspect. There is great chemistry here and makes for an entertaining watch. Tools used include fingertips, feather, feathertip, wombaton and of course the brush! This clip features bare, upper body, thigh and all over tickling with pre and post project interview footage at no additional cost.

My personal take, Jade is awesome. Her reactions are genuine and full of energy. She loves to be a smartass and tries to take jabs whenever she can, but of course the unrelenting tickle torture she endures makes that a true challenge. Upper body fans especially will be pleased as she really lost it when her underarms, torso and thighs were tickled without mercy. Feet fans will be just as pleased because Jade's soft, slender soles were so jumpy I had to tie them back sooner than usual to ensure she was forced to endure the unrelenting tickle torture you've come to expect from me.

I highly recommend you check out the preview and take a shot on this one because it makes for a great watch, earning it 4/5 stars on the ratings.

Houdini Jade is also available for Customs if anyone is interested!

STATS

Length: 25 Minutes ( 15 Minutes Feet Only, 14 Minutes Upper Only )
Starring: Houdini Jade
Shoe Size: Houdini Jade (7)
Relevant Sequals: None
Jade’s Other Appearances: None

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Houdini Jade's Too Ticklish - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• houdini_jades_too_ticklish_preview_sd.wmv
    4.8 MB · Views: 1,174
  • hjade-hires1-1.jpg
    hjade-hires1-1.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,382
  • hjade-hrs1-1.jpg
    hjade-hrs1-1.jpg
    457.9 KB · Views: 1,435
  • hjade-hrs2-1.jpg
    hjade-hrs2-1.jpg
    471.4 KB · Views: 758
  • hjade-hrs3-1.jpg
    hjade-hrs3-1.jpg
    463.8 KB · Views: 701
She looks great!

I hope you return to some sheer toe nylons in future videos, ...maybe do a pantyhose version and a bare foot version for those fans?

I bet she'd make a good tickler...the "Houdini" name could mean a magician, or magician's assistant's costume? (Which I believe has only been done once in tickling
video history, by Tickling Paradise....)

Thanks mabus for the compliment!

This clip just happens not to have it and I know there was a time in the past where I got away from nylons for a little bit, but quite a few of my more recent releases and most of my other clips have them too. I already make sub-clips to appeal to fans interest levels, so going even more granular than that doesn't make sense to me with those available.

I loved that video by Tickling Paradise. Very innovative on their part especially for that time where video technology wasn't what it is today. I actually haven't discussed the idea of being a tickler with her but I'd be curious to see what she'd say and if she'd be effective - fruit for thought :). If I ever did a video with a magic box, I'd need access to one and I'd have to give credit to TP simply out of respect. Good idea :).

The Houdini monicker was totally her and random. She totally embraced it and had fun with it. When I mentioned to her what I was going to title it, she loved it!

She looks great!

I hope you return to some sheer toe nylons in future videos, ...maybe do a pantyhose version and a bare foot version for those fans?

I bet she'd make a good tickler...the "Houdini" name could mean a magician, or magician's assistant's costume? (Which I believe has only been done once in tickling
video history, by Tickling Paradise....)

Last edited:
Mr darth awesome man, keep it up....most def imma make a purchase

You don't need a full magician box - just her as a sexy magician's assistant would catch people's attention!

Spandex style magician outfit, suit coat, like Zatanna perhaps, top hat (or not top hat, but full hair), suntan pantyhose (or off black)
and maybe gloves....then let h go to town....tickle town, that is....

Hmmm, that's a pretty good idea there mab. I don't know if she actually has something like that offhand. I wouldn't think so as it's specialized, but I'll ask. If not, perhaps an idea for a custom if you want to discuss further we can do so via PM.

Haha, love the Tickle Town analogy. I'm pretty sure Jade would be up for it.

You don't need a full magician box - just her as a sexy magician's assistant would catch people's attention!

Spandex style magician outfit, suit coat, like Zatanna perhaps, top hat (or not top hat, but full hair), suntan pantyhose (or off black)
and maybe gloves....then let h go to town....tickle town, that is....

Does anyone know what happened to Darth Sidious? Seems to be awhile since he's posted new clips?

Hey there! Nothing has happened to me actually, still here, still going strong. I do very much appreciate the geniune concern though.

I decided to take a break from publishing content for a while I addressed what direction I wanted to take the company from here in terms of content, content control and the potential members area. I was also a little put off from some of the members of the forum who had no regard for the personal privacy of some talents and feel self-entitled to share content. While this hasn't been an issue for me given the security controls in place, it has affected others and that also played into my decision to scale back for a bit. So no worries, I'm here, and I'll have more stuff coming in the future :).

Does anyone know what happened to Darth Sidious? Seems to be awhile since he's posted new clips?

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back