• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[5/12/12]* Breaking Kitty *[F/F,FF/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
This is the long-awaited sequel that many of you have asked for and tonight, you've got it! Petra from Feline Vengeance can't wait to make kitty pay for all her mischevious deeds and wastes no time extracting her revenge. She methodically and sadistically tickles Kitty. Mid-way through, she even invokes the assistance of the family maid to help her - creating a 2 on 1 dose! With nowhere to go and the sensation too much to handle, Kitty begins to break, much to Petra's delight. Her pleas for help go ignored and Petra enjoys every second of this bitter-sweet revenge. This clip features nylon, bare, upper body and all over tickling with some sensuality towards the end of the clip.

STATS

Length: 18 minutes (14 Feet, 7 Upper)
Starring: Petra, Rita Rosario, JoJo Marie
Shoe Size: Petra (7.5), Rita Rosario (8), Marie (8.5)
Relevant Sequels: Feline Vengeance
Petra's Other Appearances: Feline Vengeance
Kitty's Other Appearances: Feline Vengeance
Marie's Other Appearances: Law Of The Soles

Attached are four hi-res photo stills and an SD preview. The link to the longer SD preview and HD previews are below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Breaking Kitty - SD Preview (longer version)
Breaking Kitty - HD Preview

This clip and all of our other recent material can be found on the official Stryker Entertainment Sub-Forum

PURCHASING

This clip is available exclusively on our website - http://www.************************

Attachments

• BK-Preview.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 2,421
  • bk-hrs1-1.jpg
    bk-hrs1-1.jpg
    708.6 KB · Views: 1,130
  • bkit-hires1.jpg
    bkit-hires1.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 780
  • bkit-hires2.jpg
    bkit-hires2.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 1,610
  • bkit-hrs2-1.jpg
    bkit-hrs2-1.jpg
    825.1 KB · Views: 2,534
Last edited:
I was wondering when this one was going to surface! Looks good!

Like the preview clip, but I'm waiting for this to go on C4S before I make any purchase...

Have been waiting for this one ever since I watched the clip called Feline Vengeance.

I am sorry to say that won't be happening unfortunately. The C4S solution has proven not to be secure enough at protecting our property, which is among the reasons I had to do this to begin with. It'll always be available privately though if you want it.

Like the preview clip, but I'm waiting for this to go on C4S before I make any purchase...

i just fell in love with kitty laugh. oh my god. she is really ticklish!

she's so cute! would love to see her tickled without the face paint though haha

There really ought to be a lot more videos with Rita, she is adorable.

We have a few with her for sure, two in which she is tickled in 4 or 5 where she's tickling other models. There's even 1 where she's worshipping Joline's hot italian soles :).

There really ought to be a lot more videos with Rita, she is adorable.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back