• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[5/13/11]* Ticklish Art Buyer *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Some works of art have such reverance that potential buyers will solicit the services of a professional to help them get the works for the best price possible. Such is the case with three of the works from this gallery. This buyer is exceptionally tough and sticks to the letter - without exception. She will not budge on her buyers offer and the artist gets the impression negotiations would work better directly, but she refuses to give the name of her client. Even when she's subjected to the stocks she hates to let her composure fail and tries to fight the tickling every step of the way! A very good theatrical vibe in this mini-series episode. This clip features nylon, bare, upper body and all over tickling. It's also available in SD and HD formats!

This one is perfect for someone who appreciates a thurough plotline that carries through in every way. I'd say there's about 2 1/2 minutes worth of that footage from beginning to end, but it makes the overall work that much better. As you'll see in the preview, this one doesn't budge for anyone... but will she break under intense tickling? :)

A few other elements include feather tips and lotion on soles!

Attached are two hi-res photos, two stills and the links for the appropriate previews are as follows:

SD Preview
HD Preview

** PLEASE share your thoughts on this one - I really want to know what you think and read every comment posted with objectivity and enthusiasm. If you have any challenges with the previews, let me know that too. Lastly, if you've purchased this work and want to share a review - post it. It really goes a long way! **

I think it was good she's exceptionally hot and I do mean hot. I've seen on here some people say things are hot when they clearly aren't but this one most certainly is. Thanks for sharing the clip.

She is not just hotie, she is really beautiful girl. Clip is great. I like it!

Is it me, or does she look like a pretty version of Melissa Rivers?

Acting

I really like this model's look; very "pretty" without any sex/ hottie connotation...quite a simple, pure beauty.
I didn't find the laughter forced particularly, perhaps a bit exaggerated?
Is she a professional? By that I mean "live acting" in front of a camera, or just still shot work? The reason I ask, and this may be true of many model's reactions (or lack thereof), is possible shyness. Some people simply can't "let loose" in front of the camera in a studio setting. They hold back and are reserved.
This lady seemed to go a bit in the other way. Its not bad by any means (I for one believe completely that she's ticklish) but maybe "hammed it up" for the clip? Or not....IDK
And yes, much prettier than Melissa Rivers!
Thanks for this one DS.

Hey Scop,

Agreed with respect to the beauty factor!

This one is the type that puts a lot of effort into not letting it out...part of that could be shyness....part of that could also be stubborness/dominance...hard to say. In fact, some felt the same about my Unai audition. I ended up not using her but it just serves as an example of how some's reactions may not be preferred over others. The preview gives a good indication of what is to be expected in the full clip too, so it really comes down to preference and I appreciate all views on this.

She is a professional art buyer and does have some acting experience too, but she's not a professional model or anything. Is that what you were asking?

I really like this model's look; very "pretty" without any sex/ hottie connotation...quite a simple, pure beauty.
I didn't find the laughter forced particularly, perhaps a bit exaggerated?
Is she a professional? By that I mean "live acting" in front of a camera, or just still shot work? The reason I ask, and this may be true of many model's reactions (or lack thereof), is possible shyness. Some people simply can't "let loose" in front of the camera in a studio setting. They hold back and are reserved.
This lady seemed to go a bit in the other way. Its not bad by any means (I for one believe completely that she's ticklish) but maybe "hammed it up" for the clip? Or not....IDK
And yes, much prettier than Melissa Rivers!
Thanks for this one DS.

now i thought that was damn hot (and so was the "two to tango" preview clip)..just keep gettin better and better. wish i wasnt so tight right now so i could buy both of these. will eventually or patiently await the sub clips (since im a foot guy). keep up the great work my friend!!

She is a professional art buyer and does have some acting experience too, but she's not a professional model or anything. Is that what you were asking?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's exactly what I was asking. I just wanted to know if this was her line of work or not. If that's her backstory, props to you for getting her in this position, bro. She is easy on the eyes and the reactions move me, so thanks for the clip.

Yeah it is - she deals with higher-end artworks that sell for thousands of dollars. We tend to use the best lookers possible so I'm glad to hear you felt we did so here. Thanks buddy :).

She is a professional art buyer and does have some acting experience too, but she's not a professional model or anything. Is that what you were asking?

Yeah, that's exactly what I was asking. I just wanted to know if this was her line of work or not. If that's her backstory, props to you for getting her in this position, bro. She is easy on the eyes and the reactions move me, so thanks for the clip.[/QUOTE]

This clip is now available on our new website along with many others! We are continuing to add more works to the library as quickly as possible. The URL is http://www.************************. Please update your bookmarks/favorites appropriately :).

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back