• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[5/24/13]* Gina Rae Michaels Broken By The Team *[F/F,MMF/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
EXCLUSIVE! The famous Gina Rae Michaels has agreed to do a tickle video with us. It has been many years since Gina was featured in any videos from anyone and she opted to give us the exclusive! Gina is a mature 5'7 with size 8 soles. Rosie interviews Gina to get her thoughts on being tickled and she's both anxious and excited. Rosie starts off by removing Gina's heels and gently tickling her nylon-covered soles which immediately drives Gina crazy! It's clear this woman is very ticklish and Rosie wastes no time exploiting it. She strokes Gina's soles with a combination of her acrylic nails, feathertip, wombaton and brush. Next, Rosie moves up to Gina's underarms and torso where she discovers Ginas ticklishness in her vulnerable armpits and ribs. She keeps switching up so Gina has no idea what's to follow. Once Gina's down to lingerie, Rosie breaks out the babyoil and ties Gina's big toes back. After a brief pause, she goes all out on Gina's soles using the same combination - driving Gina insane! From there, we decided to have Gina tickled by our entire team - Rosie, Stryker and our intern! Every inch of Gina is tickle tortured without relent and the gang tickling is too much for her, as she admits in her exit interview to follow. Each scene in this video is 5 minutes or more, no breaks, no frequent edits, just tickle torture of this mature, classy woman at it's finest!

This clip was made with a great deal of thought and feedback from your input in latter 2012 so I hope you all enjoy it. We went crazy with it employing everything we could in the time alotted. During her exit interview Gina went so far as to say we're the only company she'd let tickle her which in itself was flattering. This clip is fantastic and thus has been rated 5/5! Comments welcome.

STATS

Length: 24 minutes ( 19 feet only , 14 upper only )
Starring: Gina Rae Michaels, Rosie
Shoe Size: Gina Rae Michaels (8), Rosie (7)
Relevant Sequals: None
Gina's Other Appearances: None
Rosie's Other Appearances: Multiple

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Gina Rae Michaels Broken By The Team - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is now available for purchase exclusively on our online store at http://www.************************

Attachments

• grmbbtt-hrs1.jpg
    grmbbtt-hrs1.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 1,207
  • GRMBrokenTeamForum-Preview.wmv
    4.9 MB · Views: 2,667
  • grmbbtm-hrs2-1.jpg
    grmbbtm-hrs2-1.jpg
    752.4 KB · Views: 1,939
  • grmbbtt-hrs2.jpg
    grmbbtt-hrs2.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 797
  • grmbbtt-hrs3.jpg
    grmbbtt-hrs3.jpg
    984.8 KB · Views: 2,426
This rules. We REALLY need to see Rosie on the receiving end :p

Agreed on Rosie - she looks like a great ler but would like to see her in a revenge video

Not to worry guys Rosie's time is coming!

Bigblack,I know it may have been years, but hopefully this one is worth the wait for ya :).

It was a go big or go home moment when we made this one. We wanted it to be one of the very best tickle videos ever. Again, I have to give some of the credit here to the community at large. Thank you for the insightful input you have given!

This looks good, seems like y'all really let her have it.

Wow Rosie is 2 Die 4!!!
I Love her Spunky Haircut and Intoxicating Smile!!!
She also looks to be a Pretty Good Tickler, I Love the Toe Sucking!!!
Gina Rae Michaels looks like a lot of fun to Tickle, and her Feet are Yummy looking!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Nice vid, Gina Rae is a great model so its nice to see her get tickled for once ;-)

You're right, my apologies, been a busy month for me. I've got a couple Mia clips to come out then Rosie's turn for sure. I'll work double time to get them ready.

so the month is over and still no Rosie tickled

Just a heads up to the community. My site is having a sale. For details, check our RSS/Blog for details! Enjoy :)

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back